New Fad: Character Shaming GO!

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: New Fad: Character Shaming GO!

Bab Shaming Ahoy!
Emi: I use broken Unovan to sound younger than I am to fit in better. I speak it perfectly.
Chloe: I secretly really love horror movies. Especially ones about bug pixelmon. I just act like I don't because it's not ladylike.
Last edited by Chakurano on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Arik: I have blissey hide mom's notes in my messy room so mom has to clean my room for me in order to find them.

Kiori: Everytime I clean Arik's room to search for my notes, I keep some of his notes in return.He has no idea.

Kagami: I encourage my pixelmon farmhelpers to poop in Lucas's yard.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

I never got in on this the first time so I'm going to this time around, Moderator of the forums participating in necroing, woops.

PSA: THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE DEPRESSING. LOOK TO THE FIRST FEW AS GOOD EXAMPLES OF WHAT THE SHAMES SHOULD BE LIKE. IF YOURS IS DEPRESSING I WILL DO BAD THINGS TO YOU ON THE FORUMS.

Vincent: People think I'm really crazy when In reality I'll do anything to protect and keep my family and friends safe.

Daniel: If a customer at my restaurant is a jerk to the waiter or waitress I make sure to give them a little extra salt in their food.. I also may flirt too much.

Elizabeth: I like to scam people not just because of their money but because some people are just that dumb!

Alexander LeGrand: I don't always visit Vincent and his family but only because I don't want to be a bad influence.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Netlia: "I tease Crystal by baking sweets late at night."

West: "I know my eye is back, I just keep wearing the eye patch because it's cool."

Dion: "I play rock music just to stand out from the crowd, not because it's good (which it is.)"

Cassie: "I keep putting Allen's fingers in hot water while he sleeps, then poke fun at him for it."

Carolina: "I hide Cassie's things so I can watch something other than TV."

James: "I get my clothes dirty in different and creative ways because sometime's mom's surprised reaction is funny."

Edgar: "I secretly put on my suits and walk around my office when I'm not doing anything."

Maria: "I still ship Max and Natsumi."
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas: I'm prone to remembering the mistakes I've made.

Peter: I forget my coffee at home, and fall asleep at work.

Penny: I try to fly on my Wigglytuff when he inflates.

Shadow: I help Kagami's pixelmon into Lucas's yard to poop there.

Juliet: I dump dad's paint on myself and make giant finger paintings!
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Jade: "I got a large home because I thought it would be cool, not because I actually needed one. I also went to work for Maggie because I was bored, not because I wanted to help Cobalt."

Amelia: "My feelings change as easily as my Pixelmon team."

Jamie: "I have no idea what I'm doing anymore."

Eden: "I carry around poison ivy incase someone wants to bully me, so I can throw it in their face."
Foska
MC name: Foska

Let me add some stuffs too.

Christopher Moon:
"I peed myself a little when Kagami was helping me with my swimming and water problem."

Markus Moon:
"I think I am forcing the kids to do things they don't want to."

Reikou Houjou:
"Master Johnny is an idiot and Mistress Heather is a terrible mother, it's good they hired me."

Return to “Community Discussion”