The Village of Granium Settlement Charter.

Chibimaster1111
MC name: ScorchedDragon

The Village of Granium Settlement Charter.

Name of Settlement
Granium
Chosen location

Members of this Settlement
Dylan Darkthorn
What have you done to try to achieve this settlement?
A year after coming to Toro, Dylan had plans to attempt to open a Pixelmon Sanctuary where Pixelmon could be observed in a protected environment, however, due to him getting caught up in a great deal of trouble with his boss at the time, Vlad Tudor, his reputation took a turn for the worse and he was forced to give up those plans. After another year of getting into trouble, he found himself troubled daily by the consequences of his actions. Having taken an interest in Prehistoric Pixelmon, he tried purchasing a piece of land for a Fossil pixelmon Sanctuary, having gotten a Kabutops and Omastar of his own. Due to his reputation however, these plans never saw the light of day, and died out like those before it.

After a few years of searching for a way to fix his reputation. He decided to put all his collected funds toward a new plan. A village where wild pixelmon and humans could coexist without harm. He began spending his time planning and writing out blueprints and the like, hoping unlike his past ideas, this one saw it's way to success. His dream village contained traits from his hometown in Johto, with the mining aspect he had thought of from his fossil-hunting past's influence. There was still his reputation to worry about, but he was willing to take the chance
What economic, social, or industrial basis will this settlement be founded on?
Granem will be built as a mining town built in an area home to Tyrannitar dens, due to Larvitar needing rich soil as nourishment, the soil near the town would be perfect for farms to be build for self sufficiency. Granem is planned to be an old fashioned mining town where Pixelmon and humans can work together to make an honest living where both can flourish.

What do you see this town growing to become?

I see this town growing to become a village where people can settle down to retire or simply live happily alongside the local pixelmon. Granium will eventually expand if built, however, I don't see Granium growing to be that large a town, definitely not a city. I plan for Granium to be a town where surrounding Pixelmon Nests are nurtured by the town for trainers from all around to come see and enjoy. Such as Larvitar, Aron, and Rhyhorn.

What will draw people to this town over the other established settlements?

I hope to draw people to Granium with it's unique architecture and the Pixelmon that live in and outside the town itself. I envision trainers coming from all over Toro to enjoy the unique lifestyle of the village where mountain Pixelmon freely roam unprovoked in the peaceful town. People are sure to enjoy seeing humans and wild pixelmon allowed to freely coexist to live an honest lifestyle.
Why the chosen location?

Dylan chose a location where he was sure housed a variety of different Pixelmon for people to enjoy. The mountains reminded him of his hometown of Blackthorn in Johto, which was isolated by the tall mountains surrounding it. It was a town where dragon pixelmon and humans coexisted, and he wished to recreate that feeling in Toro with this village.

Building Examples:
Why is this the architecture? Why the _____ building material?
Granium will make use of the natural resources around it. Wood can be gathered from the nearby forest, while stone can be cut from the mountain itself. The building style hopes to give off a simple yet diverse appeal to those who visit, hoping to give off a unique impression from other towns in Toro.
Other details
Though I may not have been part of Toro for as long as some people, I have grown to love the server, and hope to help others enjoy it as much as I have in the past. I hope to put my experience in building to some use someday

Return to “Inactive Settlement Charters”