Cobalt Pawn Store IC-GM

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Cobalt Pawn Store IC-GM

MC Username: shadowangely
Character Name: Pennine Reginelle
How long have you been RPing with us: Since August 2014 apparently.

Name of Place of Business: Cobalt Pawn Store
What type of Business: A pawn store
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: None

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 10kP
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!
Besides the fact that it's set right on one of the main streets of Cobalt, it offers a few IC services which I'm sure ICly people would use (Engraving and Pawning specifically) even if other players might not use it as much. It's also one of the few pawn stores in Toro, meaning people will have to go to this specific one for anything.

Another thing that's more OOC: I plan to put all of the money from the IC-GM into a chest in the backroom to mostly be used for pawn store purposes. I just want the money so we have it when people bring in things to sell, since I'm sure that's what most people would do with our pawn store anyway (if anything). In addition the last pawn store was able to make 10kP.
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Re: Cobalt Pawn Store IC-GM

Okay, I like the thing. I'll approve the thing.

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Cobalt Pawn Store IC-GM

Hello yes I re-opened my pawnstore and hope to receive the paycheck for this again, except I would like for it to go to Mischakiara instead of shadowangely.

Return to “Ic-GM Archives”