Geariko(Jason)'s ET-B application

thejay141
MC name: Geariko

Geariko(Jason)'s ET-B application

RP Name: Allen Corvix

MC Username: Geariko

What we should call you: Jason or Geariko, doesn't matter to me.

Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: I will be available at anytime until around late August/September when school starts up again.

Are you in any positions in-game? (ie shop owner, gym leader, team leader, etc)
I am currently in no in-game positions at this time.

What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
I'm always coming up with different ideas for nearly anything. Someone could ask me “What do you think we should build your X event?” And i would give them at least 3 or 4 ideas if not start building those 3 / 4 ideas to visibly show them.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
Ill admit, I have a bit of a short temper, I won't lie about that one bit. I can also put myself down easily if something goes wrong. I'm also still on the novice side of building, only doing builds in creative for about a two years now and suffering the loss of my builds a couple months earlier and having to start over.

With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can
be an original or from someone else’s event team application.
At least a minimum of a paragraph, please.

So one of the big things that I noticed in Toro is that there are various hidden areas that can only be learned about through RP. (I.e the Cryogonal caves, the Joltik shrine, etc.) so i thought it would be fun if Toro had this kind of Area that was actively DM-ed. (Even if this can be a bit of pain since someone has to be online to run it.) I actually was inspired by a time where KC DM-ed this mine-shaft I found when i first joined the server as a joke. I though it would be interesting RP and people participating can get something out of it.

Previous experiences (Please provide screenshots of your work):

The Screenshots are in Order from What builds are what.
http://imgur.com/a/i9gyd

Image 1: Inside of General Store.
Image 2: Outside of Store + Pallet
Image 3: Large House Pallet
Image 4: Large House

Other comments: As I said in one of the previous questions. I used to have two worlds that had all of my builds inside of them, one for large structures and one for redstone/ small scale structures, but a hard drive failure made me lose well over several months of work and all of my builds. So This build in the Previous experiences question was one that made to show my ability to build specifically for this application, due to not having and screenshots to provide.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Geariko(Jason)'s ET-B application

Hello, thank you for applying! I am sorry for the loss of your worlds, I know that feeling and it sucks. (( R.I.P BUILD SERVER 2016-2016))) Unfortunately the buildings in the screenshots don't seem to suit Toro's build style. If you would like to update your app with any more examples, please make a new post so I can look it over once more!

If you want to know if it'll fit Toro, I suggest imagining it in game, next to some other structures in Toro =)
thejay141
MC name: Geariko

Re: Geariko(Jason)'s ET-B application

Going to be editing this soon. I had to go away for a week and I needed to do some practice trying to build with Toro's style.

Return to “Inactive Applications”