ET-C Application: Courteney14

courteney14
MC name: courteney14

ET-C Application: Courteney14

RP Name: Rose Lilium / Keiji Lilium Ishinn
MC Name: courteney14
Number of hours available: Almost always on skype (excluding sleep hours)
Timezone: GMT
Are you in any logistics position in game?
Rose is a Mayor of Tyrian and also a high positioned Ranger

Why do you want to join the coordination staff?
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

Image:
1. http://i.imgur.com/9wnC9Mq.png?2

Event:

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.

- Morning to noon time of day, possibly snow
- Adding snow which can easily be done with worldedit and then landscaped by hand
- POSSIBLY: biscuit lore item for people to keep as a momentum

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.
(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: ET-C Application: Courteney14

This looks good! Given that, The next step is an interview, which I'll be coordinating with you relatively soon. I assure you it is not a scary interview. As we've discussed, you may end up being an ET-A but the applications demonstrate similar skills anyway, so there is little need to make you write another one. In the meantime anyway, have fun on the server!
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: ET-C Application: Courteney14

Congratulations! Your application is...

Return to “Accepted Applications”