Cobalt Fundraising Central

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

As the citizens of Toro return from Doctor Q's self created world, they find that the port city they loved is still in ruins. Even before the return to Toro many have begun and donated to the reconstruction of Cobalt. So with some change in their pockets, Mr. and Mrs. LeGrand begins clean up of Cobalt with the help of Machamps of HBC dock workers. However, the money so far acquired won't be able to fully get Cobalt back to where it was. So every night an update is given on the fundraising on Channel One of Jigglypuff Televisions.

"Hello Folks! This is Clark Von Meta, coming to you live in Aurelia's own Cobalt Fundraising center. I'm here to announce that the donations towards Cobalt has recently sky rocketed to 1.7 MILLION pix! This donation total has yet to include money gather from the concert benefit that Mr. Stanley Kiesen threw as well as other small donations. In the upcoming seasons there will be numerous fundraising events for our favorite Port. I for one will be hosting a telethon and I heard on the winds that Mrs. LeGrand will be hosting a bake sale. That is it for tonight's fundraising update! I hope by tomorrow night the amount will double!"

Return to “Toro Region Archives”