Ecurbmac's Forum Moderator application

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Ecurbmac's Forum Moderator application

MC Username: Ecurbmac

How long have you been playing on Toro League: A little over three months now, in total.

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)

Number of hours available: Varies massively. I'm usually available in the evenings starting around 5ish and on weekends, but that's mostly dependent on my schedule for the week.

RP Name: Stanley Kiesin

Are you in any leadership positions within the server: No.

Have you moderated a forum or wiki before: Never.

Have you done work on a wiki before: I actually have done a fair bit of editing on three wikis primarily: TvTropes (Assuming that even counts as a wiki) where I could be classified as a grammar nazi, the Binding of Isaac wiki, where I occasionally put up new information I've found through playing and also fix typos, and wikipedia itself, where I (once in a blue moon) find a typo or something and fix it. I'm also somewhat familiar with general formatting principles, and know how to make use of google to figure out anything I don't understand.

Anything else we need to know: Well, as you've probably guessed, I really like wikis, and I would jump at the chance to build one from (almost) scratch. Otherwise, I can at times be incredibly opinionated on the purpose of wikis and how they should be managed, as you've no doubt also noticed. I do have some (very) basic experience with programming from high school.

i know it's really soon after my rp trainer app but i really like wikis
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Ecurbmac's Forum Moderator application

You have been...
ACCEPTED!
Welcome to the team and remember...

Return to “Accepted Applications”