[ 1 & 2 ] Heath's Villian App

http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... f=81&t=793

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
100%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

[ 1 & 2 ] Heath's Villian App

• General Questions
MC Name: Popette
Character Name: Heath Primrose Fluer
Character's Age: 20 [ At the time of writing ]
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Why do you believe you are such alignment?I've thought hard on this, but I believe Heath fits Chaotic Neutral the best. Heath, simply put, doesn't care for much beyond himself. He has some very clear rules though and has a strong conscience sometimes. If it comes to blowing a hole in the roof for access though, he'll have no regrets. He doesn't steal or do anything without purpose or need.
Character Race: Beautiful (( Human ))
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? I am.
What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
  • 1. Lock-picking & Theft & Breaking & Entering
Heath wants to wake up after a heist and see his name on the front page.The loot is an added bonus. Fame and a thrill is all Heath wants, he would never steal from the poor and needy! He has some morals... and that they usually don't have what he wants. The spoiled young adult isn't used to not getting what he wants either, and he is prepared to take it if necessary, the things he want are things that would be on display on a museum, or beneath a glass counter of a big store. There's also the case of 'heroically' stealing something to return to someone- something he is all for, but that seems like a rare case.

Heath would have to be forced to steal out of necessary, he just hates stealing from the common folk. He usually has enough money, but if it comes down to it, he rather beg for an advancement on his than steal from a home. Now, if the victim were rich and had a mansion, then it's a different story.
  • 2. Arson/Destruction of Property
Often, in this line of work, there are obstacles. Glass, walls, even iron won't stop Heath from getting what he wants though! Heath aims for the top, such as things locked away in a museum, and just breaking into it won't help with all the protection. If he does happen to steal from a home though, he doesn't know how to lock-pick and therefor relies on his team of Pixelmon. Pixelmon are incredibly helpful with moves such as ACID to melt metal, CONFUSION to buy time to escape, and even then they have their brute strength!

Heath would never desecrate or ruin something just for fun though, and he actually tries his hardest not to ruin anything that doesn't need to be broken. Arson is out of the question as well. Both just don't serve a purpose, and isn't what he wants to do.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
Heath is a good guy, spoiled, but good.
Heath wouldn't ever want to just HURT someone by stealing from them, or even physically. Heath just wants the glory, excitement, and sometimes shiny goods! My goal isn't for my character to be a common petty thief, but to be a fun guy that makes people what to root for him. I have no shame in saying that Lupin the Third and Kaitou Kid inspired this character. Robin Hood is another example of the type of fun thief I want to be if you don't recognize the other characters. Of course Heath doesn't steal to give to the poor, but he wouldn't mind showing pity once in a while.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? Originally I've always wanted to play a villain, but I havent had the character or a chance. Toro is such a peaceful server, so when there IS some conflict, it becomes some of the most enjoyable roleplay. Mimi was a bit boring to play in all honestly, to my own fault. Mimi's character was a smiling workaholic who was quick to upset, but hard to anger, and at some point I was just roleplaying MYSELF( but a little more extreme). With Heath, I expanded out his personality. I like to roleplay things I can't be, maybe to live out some fantasies, but also because it's just fun! To get away from that, I want to add that chaos can be fun if done right. I want to attempt to do it right.

Biography:
Heath, at the time of writing, has a place to live in, and enough money where he doesn't need to beg for food or residence. He is currently searching for a job though, and doesn't have any cash to spare for fluff, which is why he would go into thievery.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Roserade - http://i.imgur.com/iL3m6ny.png
Roserade is his alterego, his thief name. Inspired by his grandmother's pixelmon, he thought it would just be cool. Roserade's calling card, signature is two roses at the scene, a red and blue one. Heath is an experienced florist, and making special colored roses is simple for him. On occasion he might leave a single blue rose before he is to rob a place, but that's if he wants to be cocky. He might even leave actual cards if he gets popular enough.

He hits museums, mansions of big business owners, and big shops. He leaves mom&pop, PLAYERowned businesses alone. His goal is pricey stuff like paintings or gems. Selling the things he steals isn't what he has in mind, but he might let go of or turn something in for a reward IF he is struggling. He doesn't like other criminals usually and would do out of his way to stop them if they're about to do something on his naughty list - like killing or arson. Team Noir on the other hand is something he doesn't know about, and he could possibly be persuaded to join them if they have a great sales pitch.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Heath has a fine list of things he wont do:
  • Murder - Even harming someone is beyond what he is comfortable with. Heath doesn't mind knocking someone out via sleeping gas or even by force if it wouldn't hurt them majorly...
  • Messing with the underdogs- Anybody below the upperclass is offlimits. He doesn't want to make the poor, poorer.
  • Major destruction - His purpose isn't to destroy, that would just make a bad image for himself anyways.
What are some notable strengths of your character? He is scummy enough to use Pixelmon as tools, if you may consider that a strength. Heath is a good talker as well, and he could possibly talk his way out of suspicion. When he is Roserade he can somewhat overcome his fear of heights but...
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? HE CAN'T STAND FLYING. The best way to escape, flying, and he can't do it. Gliding is not a feasible option either, and he'd mess his pants up if he had to.
Heath isn't the best fighter, he might have TOO much heart, and his calling card just points towards him.
Heath is also somewhat of a wuss and chooses to run in a fight.
To add: He doesn't really train pixelmon for fights either... and if he in confronted, he would most likely leave them to save himself.
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent? The only time he would backstab a person - or a group - if he finds out they are majorly bad and that they don't fit into his style. Heath actually has some honor as well and if he promises a little girl to steal back something, he will, even if they offer him money not to do so.
  • Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?

Sorry! Open response questions honestly scare me, there's just a lot that influences responses! I also don't know if I should describe the scenario in fear of doing something wrong...
----------------------
I'd be happy to clear anything up if needed or answer questions... thank you in advance!
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: [ 1 & 2 ] Heath's Villian App

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Certainly! OOC shes a fun person to talk with while on the server, and IC she is almost my next door neighbor that snoops on my love life.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Yes, I have never seen Popette break any rules and from her application I believe that she has an understanding of those rules and which ones her character will commit and how she will deal with them.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No, from the many times I have RPed with Popette I never saw her bring anything from OOC into RP. She seems to have a clear mindset and gets into the mood of her character while in Heath's shoes.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
Certainly, Heath has already put himself in situations that hurt him. For example Heath and Aeiden (Thovian) got into a fight and when my character joined in the RP Heath was badly bruised and seemed to need more medical attention then Thovian's character. She also keeps in mind Heath's phobia of heights, this came into play when Vincent (My Character.) had to take Heath to the Aurelia hospital. Popette showed Heaths unwillingness to go on the Archeops to get to the hospital but caved in knowing that something have possibly gone wrong.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
Yes! I always have a joy when I RP with Popette, being my almost next door neighbor I frequently run into Heath. He normally takes a liking to Vincent's love life and his day while sipping some of the fresh green tea he bought from Vincent's cafe. Heath also gain a lot of attention due to his green hair, during the Aurelia Debate and Elections a few people where taking a liking to his hair.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
I believe so, the evils caterer to Heath's personality. When ever I RP with Popette I can see that Heath is sort of the Robin Hood-esk type that wants to help the less fortune and with the actions she chose for Heath and how he will pull them off I think that she can bring a new side of villain to Toro and compete with Xander!

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
I keep forgetting to take one during our RP sessions but when I remember to take one I will update the application to include a photo of our RP.
haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Locked, pending review.

Thank you for applying ~

-Hat
haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Return to “Accepted Applications”