Hikino "Ino" Matsushima's Villain App

Do you think Ino, as a villain, will contribute to RP?

Yes, I think this is a great villain idea.
85%
No, I don't think this is a good idea for a villain.
15%

Total votes: 13

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Hikino "Ino" Matsushima's Villain App

• General Questions
MC Name: MadEye_Zier
Character Name: Hikino Matsushima
Character's Age: 16
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Why do you believe you are such alignment? Hikino values the safety of her friends and family, and wants to make sure not to hurt them in her actions. She thinks her plans through, and follows them as closely as the situations allow. She's organized, cunning, and critical. She doesn't miss a detail.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules, villain rules, and the roll guide? Yes.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be? Arsonist, vandalist, theif, etc.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: Well, one we need more. We don't have much conflict in the way of the player community. I've ran events before, so I know the general idea of how to run one. Heck, I even wrote the Player Event Guide, so I know what I'm doing.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Family is off limits. No one harms her family, and her number one rule is to make sure they're safe.
What are some notable strengths of your character? She's cunning, intelligent, and clever. She tends to be good at deception.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? She's protective of family, and therefore has a weakness through them.
Is your character loyal or will they betray others? To what extent? She's loyal to any and all of her partners. Betrayal is not an option.
What specific acts will your villainy likely consist of? Releasing dangerous Pixelmon onto cities, destruction of property, attacking onlookers.
  • Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?

"Please," she begs. "Please give me another season. I don't have the money this season. I promise I'll pay double next season, if you please give me an extension."

The woman would stare at Hikino, still jabbing her chest and threatening her. Hikino would say a command in Kantonese, and the woman would be lifted into the air.

Hikino's eyes would have gone from worried to anger. "I said I don't have money this week," she says, behind her an Alakazam using Psychic. "I will pay you next week." She instructs the Alakazam to give the woman a bath in the nearest body of water, be it a fountain or puddle, lake or ocean.

The Machoke would attempt to attack Hikino, and would be attacked by the Alakazam, who drops the woman promptly to handle the Machoke. The Alakazam would throw the Machoke across the street, before proceeding to follow the previous order of the 'bath', which really was drown the woman until she passed out.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?

Hikino would report the heist to the RTMP.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?

Hikino would rush over to the woman, helping her up. She'd keep the woman steady, and would lead her back to her home, making sure she was safe when she arrived home.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?

Hikino scowls, and sends out her Pixelmon in secrecy. She rushes out, her Pixelmon following her, giving them orders in Kantonese. Her Alakazam is instructed to teleport the captives away. Her remaining Pixelmon, the Luxray and Umbreon, would be instructed to take down the Team Noir grunts. The Umbreon would fire a Shadow Ball at one of the grunts, the Luxray rushing forward with an Ice Fang at the other grunt. Hikino would continue to fight the grunts until the cavalry arrives.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?

Hikino scowls, and whips around. "Hey," she shouts. "Theif!" She runs after the boy, and tackles him to the ground, dropping her Pixelballs on the ground, sending out her Umbreon. The Umbreon, noticing Hikino wrestling with the boy, bites the boy on the leg. Letting her Umbreon handle the situation, Hikino would run off to call the RTMP.

-------------------
OOC: I know most of Hikino's interactions are not villainous, but that is because Hikino is trying to keep a good public image. She doesn't want to be suspected.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Hikino "Ino" Matsushima's Villain App

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Very well, he and I RP often and have become good friends. ICly several of his characters know mine well.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
I'm certain he will. Speaking as the person who wrote them, I'd also yell at him if he DIDN'T, but in any case, I'm sure he will. He's cooperative and always proactive in following the rules, even in edge cases, and consistently follows the same tenets the rules themselves are meant to enforce.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No, categorically not.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
I've seen him do so before, and do so unprompted. Given this, I presume he will continue to. He's definitely in it with this villain to provide rp that's about fun for everyone, not just winning (which also applies to the next question).

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
I've always found it to be, especially as he's improved as a roleplayer over time. His rp is enjoyable and interesting, and he's always willing to work well with others OOCly during/surrounding roleplay, which is among the most important traits for anyone playing a villain to have.

Are the villainous acts mentioned for the character relevant? If not, what would be?
Yes, they are!

Please provide a screenshot(s) of an RP session with the applicant.

http://imgur.com/a/0U2D1 Here's just one of many! I didn't have too many screenshotted that demonstrated what should be demonstrated here, but I think this rp does. Some image links may appear broken- when you click them it fixes it.
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

This application has been locked for review!
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Have fun villaining!

Return to “Accepted Applications”