Don Robin Icardi's Villain Application

Will this Villain bring interesting RP to Toro?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
92%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
8%

Total votes: 12

RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Don Robin Icardi's Villain Application

General Questions

MC Name: RobinVanDutch
Character Name: Robin Icardi
Character's Age: 28
Character Alignment: Lawful neutral

Why do you believe you are such alignment?
Character Race: Human

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?
What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

2. Arson/Destruction of Property
3. Chaos/Deception/Cunning
What sort of Villain are you looking to be?:
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?
Biography:
What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?
What are some notable strengths of your character?
What are some notable weaknesses of your character?
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?
Open Response

Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
While walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
Some quotes
MetalSpartan659
MC name: PrimalMudkip

Re: Don Robin Icardi's Villain Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? Yes I am in the family and work under the Don
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? I do believe so.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? No way, the times I've rp'ed with Robin he's been a fantastic person throughout the sessions. I don't think you'll have any problems with him breaking the rules.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? I know that Robin will put himself in interesting situations and for a while the family will be the unpopular side so we will be pressed by many who are opposing us, there are many situations where I can see him doing this for interesting rp.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? Yes I have lots of fun rping with him and having diverse conversations that sometimes go to unique ways and I can always expect something great out of rp when I see Robin stroll up to me.
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? I think there all about right for him!
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant. [Pending]
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Sorry about the delay! We all really like your VA. Can't wait to see what you end up doing! Your VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”