Vincent LeGrand's Villian Application

Will this Villain bring interesting RP to Toro?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
92%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
8%

Total votes: 12

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Vincent LeGrand's Villian Application

“My family made the darkness in my heart light up brighter than I ever thought possible. My family give me a reason to live and try each and every day. I cannot thank Kibo enough for blessing me with them. And as blessings come, so do disappointments. There are trials and rewards throughout everyone's life. My family has helped me through the most difficult times of my life. I can only PRAY they will allow me to be there for theirs, even if it means I must soil my own hands for their sins.” - Vincent LeGrand
General Questions
MC Name:
Kcband36

Character Name:
Vincent LeGrand

Character's Age:

Character Alignment:
Lawful Good and Neutral Good

Why do you believe you are such alignment:
Vincent is a firm believer that people should follow laws since they are here to protect people. But like everything in life, they have loops holes and people slip through them. If those people hurt his family then he will break as many damn laws as he needs to serve his own justice.

Character Race:
Mustache

Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules:
Yes, I have been part of the server for awhile and I have contemplated making a VA for Vincent during the eleven months here.

What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:
  • ●Lockpicking & Theft & Breaking & Entering:
    Vincent will do what it takes to protect his family. He will break into homes and steal things for blackmail, or break in to look for clues on who is harming his children.. and when it comes time Vincent will perform his own investigation of Zoey’s boyfriends and future
    husband. He of course will do it out of love for his family.

●Arson/Destruction of Property:

This crime will be one that Vincent will do the least out of. He knows how it feels to have your property destroyed and knows that damage an Arsonist can do. He does not want to take someone’s home, or business from them if he doesn’t have to. Vincent would rather punish them directly, not through destroying another man’s hard work.

●Chaos/Deception/Conning:

Out of the three chosen crimes this will be the one Vincent will commit the most. He knows that his age isn’t the best thing about him, but his intelligence is. He will always try to outwit those who oppose and want to hurt his family. He will always first try to beat down the person mentally before trying to beat them down physically. He will try to deceive those who want to hurt the family by playing naive and just a friendly old man.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be:
I am not looking to play a Villain as much as a overly protective father. Vincent has witnessed many horrific thing in Toro throughout the eleven years here. Now that he has a wife, a daughter who is almost 18, and twins he WILL NOT let that be taken from him. He will not sit on the sidelines anymore and watch those whom he love get hurt. Because Vincent doesn’t really have any super powers or special abilities he will have to use his brain to get the results he wants, he may enlist the help of pixelmon at times but he will use them sparingly.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain:

Vincent is tired of his family getting hurt because of various people... Shadow X, The Firestarter, Guias Blackwood, Reaper Z, and now Richard. Carpenter. Vincent will do anything necessary to serve justice to these people in large helpings, so large that he hopes they will end their tormenting.

Biography:
It began on a cold summer day. Vincent was laughing on stage with Mimi next to him. But soon smoke would fill the tent they were in and an uninvited guest would give a speech before setting the tent ablaze and almost killing Mimi and Vincent. This was not the wedding day Vincent wanted.. Soon after Mimi had to go back home to deal with her parents. While away tragedy struck again. Mimi’s restaurant, La Lapras burnt down and partially exploded. Vincent wondered what they did to deserve this but decided not to do anything drastic. But he finally cracked when he saw his house in Ferrite in ruins. Thus he moved out of town and into the forest to provide a safe place for Mimi and him.

Everything was going well, Vincent and Mimi had a nice farm, they adopted Zoey, and everything was great… until Reaper Z appeared. One day Vincent was preparing dinner and Reaper Z appeared in the kitchen and impersonated Zoey, this simple act drove Vincent insane. So much to the point where he became very violent and enraged. After that Vincent and Mimi both agreed to send Zoey to boarding school. Around this time Donna came to Toro, in Donna Vincent saw Zoey so he took a liking to her. He slowly gained a friendship with her to the point it was like father and daughter. But this relationship stopped when Mimi had his loving twins, Marigold and Daniel LeGrand.

Vincent loved both kids so much that he realized that they were the next LeGrands with Zoey. He could finally provide something his kids that he didn’t have, a loving family and warm home. It would be awhile until the next thing threatened his family… him. When Aeiden left for his trip and everyone thought he died the relationship with Donna grew again. So much to the point where he spent more time with her instead of the twins. It was not until Aeiden came back that Vincent realized what he had done, and once Zoey came back he no longer felt the need to be Donna’s father.

Life was finally where Vincent wanted it, a warm home and loving family, that could only last for so long. The next attack on his family was Guias kidnapping Mimi. This caused Vincent to become so enraged that he ignored those around him and flew around Toro on Stahl-Spinne for a few hours. When Vincent did find Mimi he hounded her questions so that he could find Guias and kill him. Previously Vincent asked Sam to craft a knife good enough to kill Guias Blackwood when he kidnapped Donna. After Guias died everything went quiet again and time pushed forward and as it did everyone grew older. The LeGrand family needed more space. So they moved from the farm into a larger house, a house that began a new chapter in Vincent’s life. Before leaving the farm, Vincent had a man over for dinner by the name Richard Carpenter. Vincent though nothing of him until word came about that Richard is the reason why Heath, Mimi’s cousin, had heard voices and went a little bit insane. Heath to Vincent is like his brother that he never had, he loved Heath as if he was a blood brother. So when he knew who did this to him he grew even madder at Richard, he also was hurt that he did this to so many of his other friends. It was not until Richard spoke of these allegations like he had no clue what was going on that Vincent broke. After Richard left Vincent sat in front of the fireplace, looking deep within him… knowing what he must do. He knew the fire within his eyes must engulf the man named Richard Carpenter and anyone else who dares to hurt his family.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any:

Vincent will not hurt his family under any conditions. No matter what the person he is trying to stop says. He will also try to not use his pixelmon when he doesn't have to. Vincent feels that by using your pixelmon that you are just having them do the dirty work instead of doing it yourself. He also doesn't want his family to know what he is doing, Vincent feels that if they knew.. they just might.. leave him..

What are some notable strengths of your character:
One of Vincent’s most notable strength is his mind, he has seen how people react to certain things. He knows how people act in situations, and he will use that to his advantage. Another one of Vincent’s strength is his reputation. He is not known for being a mean old man or something bad, he has a good reputation so many people trust him. What they don’t know is the lengths Vincent will go to, to protect his family.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character:

The biggest is Vincent’s age, he is not as fit as he used to be. Vincent cannot escape easily if he has to, he also doesn’t like to enlist is pixelmon’s help to take the actions. He would rather do all the work instead of making his pixelmon do the work. This would cause some situations where he would be forced to use his pixelmon and create a weird situation where he feels remorse and guilt. Another weakness of Vincent’s is how enraged he can get if someone hurts his family. He will go to any length to serve the justice he thinks they deserve. This could lead to him going so far that it would eventually hurt his family, if this does happen Vincent would never forgive himself.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent:
Vincent is 110% loyal to those who he thinks are his family and will never back stab them. The only way he would hurt his family is by accident from going too far while trying to serve justice. He would NEVER purposely hurt his family in any shape or form.

Open Response

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next:

Vincent would smile and pay the woman the money before slamming the door on her for interrupting his afternoon book reading. However.. if he learnt that she did this to anyone else in his family he would have a little fun with her. First Vincent would start to question why she needs the machoke, undermining her abilities. He then would try to figure out why she needs this money so badly, asking her if she has issues or not. Most likely this would even make her madder so Vincent would play that to his advantage and try to cause something and blame her Machoke for doing so, causing those two to get in a fight while Vincent watches, hoping she gets the message to be polite next time.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next:

Vincent keeps looking in the direction he was but begins to talk to the men, he offers his help. If they accept then he will go to the local library to find the blueprints of the building they are robbing. Once he gains his trust of the two men he would plan a time to carry out the heist. However, once the two men get there the police ambush and arrest them. You see.. Vincent is too old to rob places, plus it was family game night that night and it was Monopoly! If they don’t accept his help he would just shrug it off and go tell the cops and give them their current location and description, and he would carry on his shopping.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next:

Vincent would help the poor old woman to her feet and help guide her to the nearest Pixelcenter, if none are close by he would send out Stahl-Spinne (Metagross) and fly her there. Once there, Vincent would try to find out what happened to her and see if he could call any of her family members to come get her and make sure the next day the take her to the doctor to make sure she didn’t pull any muscles or break any bones.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next:

Vincent would try to sneak up on the grunts, then reveal he is behind them then he is in range of punching them. If he successfully knocks them out he would help the people out of the hole and then get the cops to take the grunts in. If he isn’t successful then he would keep trying to knock the grunts out in various ways. He might try to gain their trust so that he can undermine them that way, or he would just push them in the hole with the rest of the people and try to only get the people the grunts trapped out.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next:

Since Vincent knows he couldn’t keep up with him he would just send out his Metagross and hop on her to find the teen. If he find her he would send out Trinitat to levitate him up and upside down. During this Vincent would step off Stahl-Spinne and smile up to the boy.

“Looks like you are in a bit of a predicament. Why don’t you give me my wallet back and call it a day?”

If the teen gives it back: Vincent will order Trinitat to throw the teen in a fountain so he gets soaking wet, leaving a chance for Vincent to leave and laugh back.

If the teen doesn’t give it back: Vincent will threaten to hurt the kid. First he would order Trinitat to start bouncing the teen up and down, to shake it out. Then he would politely ask again. If he doesn’t do so then he would ‘give up’ and let the kid run away. But from that day forward he would do the same thing to the kid until he gives Vincent’s wallet back to him.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Vincent LeGrand's Villian Application

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?

Not only is KC my husband in-character, he is one of my raddest friends! I also play Heath, Vincent's un-offical brother that is mentioned in the app. So yes!
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
KC is a GM, HE IS THE LAW. KC follows all the rules though, don't worry~

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
Never.

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?'
Of course! I remember a time when some Team Noir grunts raided and started to loot the farm, in a fit of rage he just started to go at the grunts with his fists- despite their pixelmon... weapons... number advantage.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
It's genuinely heart-warming, fun, and he is one of my most favorite people to RP with.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
They are all very relevant I believe.

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.

EDIT:
I don't have one at this moment, but I shall update this after some more rp. Have these for right now.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

First, I just wanna say this is a beautiful VA. Very nicely structured and great responses! The RP is all there, and Vincent seems like a great daddy who will do anything to protect his family.

OVER-PROTECTIVE DADDY MODE ACTIVATE.

This VA has been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”