"This Server is NOT Run By Multicraft!" - 11/16 News

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

"This Server is NOT Run By Multicraft!" - 11/16 News

At last! As some of you may have noticed, our update plans have been delayed and our server has been overrun by constant spam from our control panel. This reign of terror shall end, and both of these problems are now on their way to being fixed. With the help of your wonderful Patreon contributions (thanks everyone <3) we're moving to a dedicated server. This will enable us to solve numerous issues we currently have, improve the server, and update eventually.

However, it comes with some short term difficulties. Our wonderful tech GM, Kampf, is going to be migrating the server to our new host very soon- regrettably it will lack some things currently provided by Multicraft. As a result, we're likely to see a short run increase in instability. In the long term, moving to our own solutions will allow us to improve things, but it'll take some time for those to work properly.

TL;DR we're moving to a new and better setup, but the transition will be rocky for a bit. Further information on this, then on updating, will follow when we have it.

Second piece of news- the server has been somewhat... quiet with regard to certain kinds of events lately, if you catch my drift. This is in part due to certain plans being delayed due to an update that was then delayed longer than we expected, and in part due to me getting extremely busy this time of year (with all of the things many of you've probably periodically heard me ramble about in Toro chat, teamspeak, and elsewhere). However, that will soon change! Big plans, plots, and events will begin this winter. I'm personally excited for this and promise you all should be too! Details on this will appear later as well- I haven't the ability to move them along right now due to all of the things keeping me busy but figured telling everyone they're coming would be good news.

TL;DR 2: Big events and exciting IC happenings are in the near future, so get excited for that too!

Return to “Archives”