DannyJay's Forum Moderator App

DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

DannyJay's Forum Moderator App

Well, since I have no Minecraft account for another few days, and I'm constantly on the forums, even when I am on the server, I thought I'd may as well apply to do my part and become a Forum Moderator, and maybe some other forum based things if accepted so, yeah. :)

Full Name: Danny James
RP Name: Flynn Staffwood
MC Username: (Soon to be, if not taken) DannyJay
Time Zone: UTC
Number of hours available: 18 hours a day or something? Available all days, even college, I check during college x)
What can you bring to the FM team?
I'm familiar with a LOT of phpBB forum layouts as most Minecraft servers seem to use it, ease of access I guess! So I know my way around one, I still moderate "The Core" intensively on the forums, more so than in game now, as I've sort of spent more time on this server :)
I'm extensively triple checking everything to see if it's perfect, but It's not like I can't handle someone else being incorrect, I don't feel the need to correct them like 90% of the internet xD
Previous experiences: Again, still moderating The Core, I was a forum moderator on The Hive (Not IG) I was an admin on many Gmod servers and actually had to design a phpBB forum for one of them, but that's a different story.
Other: Just want to help in any way I can is all :)
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: DannyJay's Forum Moderator App

Hey Danny, don't see you around much anymore. Give me a shout out if you come back.
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Re: DannyJay's Forum Moderator App

Yeah I've had a lot to do lately :/
I still check the forums though :')

Return to “Archives”