Zero Clan (in progress)

Zerokyr
MC name: zerokyr

Zero Clan (in progress)

The goal of the Zero Clan is to create a strong, close-knit group of people that will hopefully have a large impact in the world. This group will function as a family and will work hard to reach their goals. Future goals the Zero Clan may develop will depend on the players that join and the direction the RP in the world goes in. The Zero Clan is not evil, but they also find the justice system of the world corrupt and inefficient. As such, they will independent from most groups such as the evil Team Noir and the good Team Arkus. While the Zero Clan will be a serious group, there will also be events held for members to have fun together.

Ranks:

Master - Zero (me). Reports will be given to me, and all major decisions will pass through me. I will be the head of the clan and will be responsible for things such as relations with other groups and people. I will also have a hand in the responsibilities of every other rank.

King / queen - One position. Second-in-command. Will generally be the one to give me reports. Helps watch over all other ranks and helps lead the group. Has the authority to make minor decision and schedule events for the clan.

Bishop - 4 positions. Vital role that will act as support for the clan. For now, the two biggest jobs of the bishop will be to collect money and information. The bishop wil schedule events such as pixelmon auctions and will earn a 20% commission on all money earned.

Knight - 3 positions. Knights are responsible for offensive plans and missions. On offensive missions, they can either go in solo, or attack with a team of pawns.

Rook - 3 positions. Rooks are the defense for the clan. They should always have a defensive plan formed in case of surprise attacks and should be prepared at all times.

Pawns - 8 positions (for now). While pawn may be the lowest ranking, pawns will serve as the backbone of the clan. They will be given small tasks to fill out. They will be kept on call for defense, but some will occasionally be brought out for offensive missions.

2 Bishops, 1 Knight, and 1 Rook shall be promoted to a special position that will have a code name depending on the player being promoted.

I hope to eventually establish a base for the clan, and there will be rooms for each member inside that base. The higher the rank, the better the room. Depending on how much land we can get and how easy materials will be to acquire, I would also like to have small houses for the Master, King / Queen, and the code names. Besides that and the commission for bishops, I am not yet sure what rewards will be given to each rank. This is something I have been thinking on doing for a few days, and it is a work in progress. I will work on thinking up more things for this and will be editing it over this next week.

If anyone would like to apply, please use this format. (For now there will be no requirements for higher ranks, but I must see what you and your character are like in game so it may take some time before getting accepted). Along with accepting applications, I will be seeking out recruits in-game.

Minecraft name:
Character name:
Rank applying for:
Why you want to join:
Why you should be accepted (what do you have to bring):

*Note* The king / queen position will be earned as well as one bishop, knight, and rook position. Thus these positions will be unavailable for applications.

Master - Zero (zerokyr)
Queen - Carol (Lonely_Frog)
Bishop - Nikeh (bubububba)
Bishop - Young (YoungFuMasteR808)
Bishop - Open
Bishop - Open
Knight - Edwin (aassassin452)
Knight - Artemis (willywayne1)
Knight - Koshimo (koshimo)
Rook - Zenovia (killerboy700)
Rook - Jay (j102ede)
Rook - Open
Pawn - Dan (evildandis)
Pawn x7 - Open
Last edited by Zerokyr on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
aassassin452
MC name: aassassin452

Re: Zero Clan (in progress)

Minecraft name: aassassin452

Character name:Edwin

Rank applying for:Knight

Why you want to join: I would like to help you and the community and I also feel the police and others are corrupt they blame people fro no crimes they committed

Why you should be accepted (what do you have to bring): I am a good worker, ((on for around 14 hours)), and I could help with money issues and I believe with me as a knight I could help in battle because I'm a great fighter
Last edited by aassassin452 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zerokyr

I appreciate your application, but I also see you have already applied and been accepted into Team Arkus. Being a part of Zero Clan which is an independent group might be a little difficult. Also, it was my fault for failing to mention that for king position, I would like the position to be earned rather than applied for. If you would still like to apply for another position, please do so!
Last edited by Zerokyr on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
aassassin452
MC name: aassassin452

I edited my previous post
Zerokyr

The application looks swell, so now I will just get to know you a bit in game and if everything goes well, you should be good for the Knight position. As Team Arkus said though, are you sure you want to join? Their team looks really good too. It's not too late if you want to stay with their team, and I won't have any bad feelings. The choice is up to you.

*Edit* Knight application position is now currently being processed.
Zerokyr

aassassin452 - Accepted! One knight position filled!
Zerokyr

My brother, bubububba, will be taking a bishop position.
Zerokyr

Update: We should have enough money to buy land once the server launches unless the Great PixCo Depression skyrockets the price of land too. Also, we will be ready to start events as soon as we have more members and land. Also seeking potential business partners, if interested please contact me.
Carol
MC name: SolitariusLupus

Carol's Application

.Hello.
Last edited by Carol on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Frog
Zerokyr

Thanks for applying! And while I said I would get back in a day or two, I believe I have actually seen enough of you and your character in-game to accept you to the team (also just read your character bio and it seems like a fitting personality and background for the clan)! Unfortunately, Queen is a position that is not for application. You can definitely be a rook though and perhaps one day be promoted. Welcome to the Zero Clan!

Return to “Archives”