Team Arkus

Logo made by mriver15!
--Summary--
--Ranks--
--Jobs--
--Current members--
App Format
--Allies and enemies--
Last edited by Arceus on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:06 am, edited 13 times in total.
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
Gdsygs
MC name: Gdsygs

Re: Team Arkus

Ok arceus you know i want to join this so here i go :D

IGN: Gdsygs
Character Name: Tom_Ghost
Mascot Pokémon: Gengar
Why do you want to join?: To stop Team Noir and the Youth Squad
What will you do once you are accepted?: I'll blend in but when the youth strikes, the good youth strikes back
What path will you choose rank-wise?: I'd say Pro or Agent, but Pro if i can get it, Pro Admin, Or commander of the Pro, is that ok? or Head Pro
Arceus
MC name: Arceus12234

Accepted ^^
Since I trust you, I will give you a team admin rank. You also are the head of the pro ranks, so you can boss them around a bit. Anyways, I am looking for a good place to put the base, so, yeah. Welcome to the Team! Be sure to let your friends know, so we can create a army strong enough to defeat The Youth Squad!
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
mriver15
MC name: mriver15

IGN: mriver15
Character Name: Mike
Mascot Pokémon: Gengar(Casper)
Why do you want to join?: I want to become stronger, and I think that with a team to back me up I will feel stronger than ever. Also, I rarely see people who want to fight, so the best solution I have found is to join you guys and defeat Noir and Youth Squad!
What will you do once you are accepted?: Primarily, I will see what is there to be done for the team. I will pick the team that will follow me. I will become stronger and stronger.
What path will you choose rank-wise?: I want to be part of the Pro path since I enjoy battling and it is my best attribute.
Arceus

Accepted!
Be sure to spread the word of the team, a team with members is better than a team with no members! Welcome to the Team! You will start out as the rookie rank, if you want to rank up, look at the rank requirements, and let me know once you have accomplished them! Remember - Pro is the strongest but hardest class to get! Once the base is built, you can purchase a home for only one ingot, were it is two ingots in Aruleia and Cobalt!
mriver15

Awesome! I was wondering. I am irl a graphic designer and would like to try my hand at making a team logo for Signature purposes if you don't mind. As for becoming a Pro, what are the requirements? I seem to have missed them after reading through.
Arceus

As for the logo, sure, feel free to make one.
And for Pro reqirements, I edited the rank a bit, looks like I forgot them :P
mriver15

I got this draft done in like 5 mins. Hope you like it!
http://i.imgur.com/013zWPG.png

Link because of the size.
Arceus

Wow, its amazing for a draft.
I'll use it for now, just let me know when you update it.
aassassin452
MC name: aassassin452

IGN: aassassin452
Character Name: Edwin
Mascot Pokémon: Jolteon
Why do you want to join?: To help others and to stop the rivals
What will you do once you are accepted?: I will try to get better and try to make more allies aswell as save up money for supplies
What path will you choose rank-wise?: I would be a Agent because I love spying on people and getting information on them.

Return to “Archives”