PixCo Job Application!

atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

PixCo Job Application!

Spring 1027, a large, large Golurk could be spotted flying over Canvas then lowering itself just in front of the PixCo Factory. It holds its hands up as a platform for its two passengers to hop on then be let off onto the ground after it lowers them. A man of above-average height with hair dyed black stands in a tailcoat holding the hand of a boy of looking to be thirteen years old in a safari hat, his hair a dark blue with big dark eyes, like his father’s. “Well, Julian, welcome to Toro,” the man says down to the boy with wide grin before his eyes gaze around at the familiar town. “It is nice to be back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following information can be found atop the door at the PixCo Factory and also written in flyers, articles, and other such relevant publications.

“PixCo CEO
Leonardo Vitucci”

The following information about employment and job positions can also be found in those places:

“JOB POSITIONS”
Disclaimer: You must be 16 years of age or older to apply at PixCo.
  • Apricorn Harvester - P6k Seasonal Payment + Bonuses
    A simple job that requires employees to go out to the apricorn farm, pick the harvest, then deposit them into the appropriate chest for processing. You will be expected to collect 2 stacks of each color Apricorn a season. For every extra stack in all the colors you will get an extra P500. You can get 2kP in bonuses max, allowing you to get up to P8k a season.

M̶i̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶P̶1̶0k̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶
    A more dangerous job which requires workers to head down into the PixCo quarry to mine the iron, coal, and stone deposits for factory use.
    Not currently accepting Miner applications

General Assembler - P6k Seasonal Payment
    An easier job which requires taking stone and iron from the repository and crafting them into the buttons and iron discs used for making pixel balls.

Pixel Ball Lid Assembler - P6k Seasonal Payment
    An important job which takes the different colors of apricorns and turns them into the wide variety of pixel ball bases. The different pixel ball varieties are divided amongst four job positions.
    A) _____________
    B) _____________
    C) _____________
    D) _____________

Lid Hammerer - P7K Seasonal Payment + Bonuses
    A job that requires more muscle, the lid hammerers are stationed at their own anvil and are tasked with taking the pixel ball and iron discs and hammering them into the rounded shape. You will be expected to do 3 stacks of lids and 3 stacks of discs a season. For every extra two stacks of lids and discs (one of each) you will get an extra P500. You can get 3kP in bonuses max, allowing you to get up to P10k a season.
    1) _____________
    2) _____________
    3) _____________
    4) _____________

Pixel Ball Mechanic - P7k Seasonal Payment + Bonuses
    High School Diploma Required
    The job where everything comes together. Pixel ball mechanics do the job of taking the different parts of a pixel ball and putting them all together to be ready for sale.
    A) _____________
    B) _____________

Pixel Ball Engineer - P15k Seasonal Payment
    Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Required
    A research and development position which focuses on enhancing the quality of PixCo production, creation of new and improved pixel balls, and maintenance of the inner workings of the factory.

Code: Select all

(MC Username): 
Name: 
Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): 
Qualifications (If applicable): 
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: PixCo Job Application!

• Johnny fiddled over the application, looking a bit hesitant. The ranching job was great, it provided everything they needed, home, food but there wasn't enough for the luxuries in life - not like the LeGrands. P10k sure was a lot though, especially for Johnny. That could be a lot of extra cakes and dresses for little Amber, and maybe even enough for a fancy ring! With redden cheeks over his thoughts he hurries up to fill the form out so he can submit it
(MC Username): Kokoro_DokiDoki
Name: Johnny Nikitas
Job Interested in): Lid Hammerer
Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): Works and lives on the Little Pines farm, but there isn't much to do while the crops are growing, and the cattle is fed and milked.
Qualifications (If applicable): I'm strong, I think! I can also lasso things.
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Stanley strode toward the factory proudly, for the first time what felt like decades. His earlier conversation with Lana had simply emboldened him, giving him confidence to apply for the job he had wanted so many years ago. He did not especially need the money, no, but he had so much spare time these days, even now with the further gradual expansion of TorCo and having to look after Annie. He walked up to the application desk, picked out one of the forms, and began filling it out, smiling slightly the whole time.

(MC Username): Macecurb

Name: Stanley Kiesin

Job Interested in (choose only one): Pixel Ball Engineer

Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): I am the owner of both the Aurelia and Carmine ride-in theaters, along with the soon-to-be-reopened Orange Torchic Diner in Carmine. The former two mostly run themselves, and I will be hiring managers for all three soon so as to minimize my responsibilities there.

Qualifications (If applicable): Electrical engineering degree from Ferrite Polytechnic Institute. Previously worked for several years at PixCo as a hammerer, earning an informal citation and bonus from the premier at the time for my work.
atonofkittys

The above applications have been processed!
Palika
MC name: Palika

(MC Username): Palika
Name: Palika Pollster
Job Interested in (choose only one): Pixelball Lid Assembler
Qualifications (If applicable): Basic knowledge of pixelballs.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas would take the short walk from his Canvas house to the factory, nervousness building inside him. The whole reason he took a Mechanical Engineering major was for this job after all! He just hoped that people would be interested in his work, maybe even talk to him... maybe they would like his pixelball idea! He'd pick up a form, and begin to nervously write it out.

(MC Username): Dayre_
Name: Lucas Conway
Job Interested in (choose only one): Pixel Ball Engineer
Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): I own a Canvas Mareep farm, where I shear and sell the wool to buyers (Biggest buyer is Tyrian currently).
Qualifications (If applicable): Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Ferrite Polytechnic Institute, working for a Masters soon.
InkCurls
MC name: InkCurls

Eliza read through the entirety of the application, tapping her foot in thought. Apricorn Harvester seems like it would be simple enough, and a good start. But so does Lid Assembler, and it's for a bit more. Maybe it'll be kinda like putting together fragments-See which ones fit, or patterns, or maybe they'll just tell me what to do and I'll do it. Easy-peasy, right? With a shaking breath she finished it and set it where indicated, heading out with a quick glance back. Next up: Find a new place to live.

MC Username): InkCurls
Name: Eliza Maverick
Job Interested in (choose only one): Pixel Ball Lid Assembler
Qualifications (If applicable): Used to work with fossils and fragments, putting them together.
atonofkittys

Job positions have been updated, and acceptance letters have been sent out! Make sure to check your PMS~
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

(MC Username): shadowangely
Name: Pennine Reginelle
Job Interested in (choose only one): Apricorn Harvester
Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): Co-Owner of Cobalt's Pawn Store
Qualifications (If applicable): I have helped to harvest Apricorns before!
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

(MC Username): MamaRia
Name: Keld Ishiin
Job Interested in (choose only one): Pixel Ball Mechanic
Other Jobs/Obligations (if any): None at the moment. Just need a job to start saving money. Got two kids and a lovely lass.
Qualifications (If applicable): Crafted pixelballs with my daughter for a handful of years. Girlfirend's shown me plenty recipes as well.

Return to “Archives”