Re: Toro Job Center

Added a few jobs from myself!
Palika
MC name: Palika

Username: Palika
Character's Name: Palika Pollster
Contact Info: 3 Dawn Road, Tyrian City
Wanted Job(s): Something that lets me work with my Pixelmon.
Skills: Highly skilled with training Pixelmon and battling with Pixelmon.
Education: High School
Employment History: None
Extra Info: 19 Years old. Well-read. Not very strong.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Username: ItsRia
Employer's Name: Pixelmon Laboratory of Toro
Job: Aides
Openings: 3
Salary: 8k
Requirements: 18+ years old, proper skills in writing, some college education preferred.
Short Description: Pixelmon scientists are needed to help advance studies into pixelmon and their mechanics. It will include help maintaining the lab, helping new trainers with any help they might need, and most importantly: taking on research projects. It's a large world out there, and what is unknown can be dangerous. Aides will be required to take on a project or an area of study.
Extra Info: Bi-yearly progress reports will be required to earn pay. This is to help keep the rp strong. They won't have to be major, just some proof that indeed, your character is researching/studying. The goal in the end is to have plenty books out there for people to read and learn from them rply.

==========================

Username: ItsRia
Employer's Name: Pixelmon Laboratory of Toro
Job: Assistant
Openings: 1
Salary: 9k
Requirements: Master's Degree in Pixelmon Studies
Short Description: This job would be the direct assistant to Professor Ishiin and Toro's Pixelmon Lab
Extra Info: You'd be working hand in hand with the Professor in terms of helping new trainers on their journeys into the world of pixelmon, as well as work with her on evaluating the research of Aides and independent scholars that wish to submit work. Aides will be looking to you as well as Ishiin for help on their projects and guidance. Having ItsRia on skype would be preferred to discuss the projects of others and writing. Also, while you'd not be required to submit bi-weekly progress reports, having a project or study topic on your own wouldn't be discouraged.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Oh gosh, didn't see your message before, Palika! Anyway both of you guys things been added to the appropriate sheets vuv
Misha

A small update, I changed the links to "can comment" links! If you sign in you should hopefully be able to add yourself or update anything as needed. If you have any problems or can't for some reason edit it, definitely let us know! I suggest posting a reply anyway saying you added yourself and on which sheet; just so people know that it's been updated and stuff.
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

I've got a trio of decent-paying jobs for those of you out there looking for something that pays a little better than PixCo.

Username: Macecurb
Employer's Name: Stanley Kiesin
Job: Theater Manager and Cashier
Salary: P 12,000 per season
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age, and must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Previous experience in management of any sort of business is considered useful.
Short Description: You would be running the Aurelia Ride-in Theater! By and large, this means that ICly you'd spend most of your evenings making sure that the invisible NPC teenagers manning the aurelia theater are doing their jobs properly. You'd also be responsible for acting as a cashier for movie nights!
Extra Info: Please speak to Stanley Kiesin if you are interested, and he will give you an interview.
---------------------------------------------------
Job: Theater Manager and Cashier
Salary: P 11,000 per season
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age, and must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Previous experience in management of any sort of business is considered useful.
Short Description: You would be running the Carmine Ride-in Theater! By and large, this means that ICly you'd spend most of your evenings making sure that the invisible NPC teenagers manning the Carmine theater are doing their jobs properly. You'd also be responsible for acting as a cashier for movie nights!
Extra Info: Please speak to Stanley Kiesin if you are interested, and he will give you an interview.
---------------------------------------------------
Location: The Orange Torchic Diner in Carmine, next to the City Hall.
Job: Restaurant Manager.
Salary: P 11,000 per season
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age, organized, able to coordinate others, and capable of acting professionally in the face of the occasional unruly patron.
Short Description: You would be in charge of managing Stanley's new diner, the restaurant once known as the Carmine Blue Jay Diner, and now known as the Orange Torchic! This is in preparation for the restaurant's opening at a later date.
Last edited by Macecurb on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misha

I have given y'all the ability to just outright edit it now, don't abuse this <3
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Added a Tyrian Location in the Townhall! Second floor in the West Direction!
HappyMeGames
MC name: HappyMeGames

Username: HappyMeGames
Character's Name: Hedrick
Contact Info: 1 Auction st. , Carmine or (( you can find me on teamspeak (sometimes) ))
Wanted Job(s): Cooking, Management, Helping
Skills: Good at math. Helping people.
Education: Normal Education (Not private or anything)
Employment History: Nowhere else
Extra Info: Age 16. Hard working. Can take orders. (( On for 3 hours RL daily (Sometimes) )).(( I am new to Toro )).

Return to “Archives”