Re: Vernon's Event Team Coordinator App

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Vernon's Event Team Coordinator App

RP Name:
Ahem. Netlia Ross, Dion Ross, James Penn, Edgar Penn, Cassie Nokoma, Riven Wakefield, Maria Barlow, and Allison Conway

MC Name:
MirroredFencer, MirroredDice, MirroredRocker, Senthura, TDrake12, risingsuns9412, and Dayreporter_

Number of hours available:

I'll be available, of course, any time I'm online, but it'd be most common for me to be available between 3PM to midnight on weekdays, and the majority of the day on the weekends. Of course, there's probably times I won’t be online, playing some sort of other game, in which case, there are people who can get in contact of me.

Are you in any logistics position in game?

Yessiree, I play Maria, who is co-head of the rangers, and in the past I was the Premier.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?

Working with others on a team. I do not have an issue with speaking, and discussing things with others, but when I'm working, for example: building or skinning, any unrequested help is much unappreciated and tends to irk me. I don't generally mind the help, especially if it is constructive, but only if I ask for it.

I have worked on this, and I actually work well with select few people (which happens to be the rest of the ET-Cs!), but I still have a bit of a temper, as y'all know, but uh...yeah.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.

Well, I was on the Event Team for almost two years as a coordinator, I run the skin shop and I was doing Melinda's during the tail end of my last term as Coordinator. Heck, I even manage our Toro Blocks mod, if that counts for anything.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

Deep in the volcano lies slumbering away, a Pixelmon of great power. It is resting from it's many years of war, slumbering, and will soon emerge from the volcano in a fiery eruption. This being is Entei, the Volcano Pokemon. As it awakens, it shoots across the land, looking for it's kin (The other Legendary Beasts). However, it itself is going to be hunted, as a sinister group of poachers chase the legendary beast across Toro.

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.

Well, we'll need the volcano to erupt, in a way that won't obstruct people's builds, or destroying anything of importance. Other than that, we can have someone jockeyed onto an Entei, and we’ll need a skin for the poachers.

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.

Name: Michelle Creber
Personality: Michelle is a cold, no-nonsense kind of girl. She always gets her mark, and ends up coming across as coldly confident. She is known to be cold, determined, and merciless when doing a mission or when hired to do a task. This task of chasing and capturing Entei is no exception.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.

(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.

• Without warning, the volcano on the top of Garnet Island erupts, spewing ash and smoke all over, visible from everywhere in Toro. Following this would be an broadcast update, cutting out every music on every channel.
  • “Hello Toro!” comes the cheery, albeit somewhat frantic tone of the one and only Stormy Sweetwater. “Breaking news update, oh this is so exciting, the volcano on Garnet Island just erupted without warning. The previously inactive volcano had not erupted for decades! But suddenly, it did! The cause is unknown, but if I know you Toroans, you’ll figure it out the moment you get there! Stay safe, and don’t get caught in lava! Skies are clearing up! Stormy out!”
  • As the people of Toro arrive at the Volcano, standing at the top would be a majestic Entei. There would be a scar over its eye, stuck shut. It roars loudly at the people of Toro, before scanning the crowd, looking for signs of hostility.
  • The Entei, tiresome of the idle chatter of the humans, would bolt off at high speed, leaving smoke and flames in its tracks.
  • Bolting after the Entei would be a Flygon, speeding at top speed. It would be a blur in the sky, but it appeared something was on it’s back
  • As the people arrive at the outskirts of Ferrite, the Entei would be locked in a fierce battle with a Flygon and Swampert, fighting the two off with much difficulty, before a strange Pixelball is thrown at it, capturing it. A woman would emerge from the trees, smirking, and picking up the Pixelball. She looks to the accumulating crowd, before blowing a small kiss, cold eyes showing pure malevolence.
  • As the people of Toro attack the woman, she tosses out her newly caught Entei to battle them, alongside her Swampert, and climbs on her Flygon’s back, flying up, out of harm’s way.
  • The Entei would look to the crowd with a pained expression, and fire a Fire Blast upon command, not holding back at all.
  • As the Entei falls, the Pixelball that the poacher was holding crumbles into dust, as if it was obliterated by the attack that took down the Entei.
  • Jetting off, the woman would shout at the top of her lungs. “THIS ISN’T OVER, TORO! Not by a long shot.” With those as her parting words, she jets off, faster than one would expect, leaving the region...for now.

Return to “Inactive Applications”