Zombyrax99x Event Team Coordinator Application

Zombyrax99x
MC name: Zombyra_x99x

Zombyrax99x Event Team Coordinator Application

RP Name: Yukari Toshida Machina and Alastar Lombardi
MC Name: Zombyra_x99x and ZombyraX99X
Number of hours available: 3:40 - 11:00

Are you in any logistics position in game? No I am not

Why do you want to join the coordination staff?

I have ideas for events, and I think I will be able to bring in new ideas. As well I will be able to help lessen the stress of coming up with ideas, and the creation of skins for the characters that are going to be needed for the event.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?

One weakness in my ability would be my hyper attention to detail which might slow down my work. I also have trouble with rambling and having trouble finding the word I want to use.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.
Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

A private ship from Avalon would come into Cobalts port. A man would go to however is in charge of Toro and ask if there is a stage that can be used by a band named The Beadrills. They would hold a concert for 100 pix. They would play four songs. Once they were done they would sign autographs for who ever wants them. The four young singers names are John Jimmyson, Paul Parkly, George Jetson, and Ringo diamond.

Props:
Spotlights, strobe lights, a medium sized stage, and seats would be needed for the stage area. The main area would have to be fenced off as to where people can’t sneak in. There would be a ticket booth at the front so people can pay the 100 pix enter fee. At the end of the concert there would need to be a table set up so The Beadrills can sign autographs.

Character outlines:
At the beginning of the concert John would introduce the band. He would say energetically “Hello people of Toro, we are The Beadrills!” Than the music would start. At the signing the characters would act as follows. John would be flirty with the ladies. Paul would be uninterested in it all. George would be happy that people the people wants his signature, and Ringo would be slightly shy about it.

Emotes:
Skin:

Return to “Inactive Applications”