Yukari Toshida Machina

MC Username:
Zombyra_x99x

What we should call you:
Jimmy

Time Zone:
C.S.T.

Number of hours available:
(Weekdays 4:00pm - 11:00pm) (Weekends 9:00am - 12:00)

Are you in any positions in-game?
I am not in any other position.

Why do you want to be an Event Team Builder?
I like to build, and I would enjoy helping in expanding Toros build areas. I have building ideas I would like to use as well.

What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
I have Ideas for buildings, and I am a really good builder. I have a interesting style that I would like to bring to Toro.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
I ask a-lot of questions to make sure I know what someone wants. Which sometimes annoys people.

With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can be an original or from someone else’s event team application.

Event:
The power plant overloads and explodes.

Once told about the idea, and I understand what they want built I would head straight to the build sight. I would look at the area to get a visual idea of what I need to do. Once figured out I would get to work on the destruction, and recreation of the power plant. I would work my hardest to make it look the best I can. Once I have the main base idea down I would get another look at what I built, and then make any adjustments that are needed.

Previous experience(s):

A mansion
An airport control tower A fountain for Lugia
Zombyrax99x
MC name: Zombyra_x99x

Re: Zombyra_x99xs' Event Team Builder App.

Hey I finished the builds. I apologize for taking a long time. I just got sidetracked by I.R.L. matters, and had a hard time thinking of what to build.

Return to “Inactive Applications”