Jacob's Event Team Coordinator app...

SpartansVSGaming
MC name: sparta315

Jacob's Event Team Coordinator app...

Oh god Jacob wants to be something important! I kid...I kid...Enjoy reading the application.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsVy9HdL4

RP Name : Jacob Canela

MC Name : sparta315

Number Of hours available : Monday through Friday 3-10pm / Saturday and Sunday 11pm-2am

Are you in any logistics position in game? : Sadly I am not.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? My core weakness is my own self hatred for every single thing that I do. I constantly talk down to myself even worse than those who feel self pity. I don't feel bad for myself I really just ramble on about how horrible I am. Main reason I want to be an event coordinator is to fix that, be surrounded by those who are glad to compliment someone's skill.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.
I am currently writing a book called " Tales of Rike Karai. " which is the top story in my creative writing class. ( I would give a excerpt of it but it's written in my personal journal. I will type it out if necessary but it is quite extensive ). I can work my way around redstone if given the time usually making automatic farms,doors,and gates. I've never bothered with plugins really. I make skins all the time for my friends and made the skins for Crissangelfan_1 and Flamedevilboy who recently joined the server and love it! Commands I am not so great,Usually I have to go through /help to remember exactly how to use a command. Event Acting i'd rather not state my skill ( Mostly because of my main weakness ) but much if I had to choose i'd say I can play any sort of ancient being. Anything with old tongue or medieval or ancient background I find myself being the best at. Building...I would talk about my building skills but since I have no screenshots to back it up I will let it be. And planning? Well you'll see with my story.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:
The Shadow Games
(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
A dome like arena made of obsidian with a purple glass stained dome covering it preventing any sort of flying escape. Said dome would also have some unearthly power to prevent any other methods of escape including teleportation and overfilling the dome with water or fire or any other player methods. ( The dome is elastic as well ). Actors to play as shadow pixelmon which will be counterparts of other peoples pixelmon ( Utilizing the blue boss colouring to resemble a shadow pixelmon ). The arena would be fairly large enough so that players can split into groups ( Taking chat stress off of staff because waves of chat wouldnt flood through as quickly ). and take on their respective shadow pixelmon. The whole ordeal would be puppeteered by Darkrai ( This can change I could not find on the forums where to research all of the deities but I felt Darkrai was the closest as he creates very real illusions in the dream realm which is where the scenario takes place. Along with that any other props would probably be some ender particles to show the shadow pixelmon being summoned but not much else.

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.
Eanruig Mustafa ( Straight from name generator )
Eanruig is nothing but a temporary embodiment of Darkrai for the event. His mind loss in the depths of darkness. Eanruig Mustafa is a broken man from the far past who had lost everything. Family, Friends,House,Honor,Respect,Dignity, All of it. He had nothing and believed all gods hated him. All except for...Darkrai. He began to pray to Darkrai every night and hear voices that sounded innocent to him but "satanic or demonic" to others. Eanruig did not care though, he knew through all the pain Darkrai would protect him. When his passing finally came he believed Darkrai would be his prophet to the afterlife, he could not be anymore wrong. His worship betrayed him making Eanruig Darkrai's slave for an eternity appearing in many of Darkrai's illusions throughout time. Appearing now for this event to torture more.

(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.
Here you are my good people! Shading in skins is not my game but I did my best!

Eanrags original form
Eanags Darkrai possession form
(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event
If I did a poster it would be in pencil. I'll put what would be the "poster" for this event but it will be in pencil so I will put 10 emotes as well.

1. *Eanrag laughs hysterically at the Toro citizens arrival and looks upon them all with a large grin* " Welcome to my home strangers...What brings you here? *his voice echoes for the last part*

2. *Waves a black oak stick in the air and a "machine" resembling one of team noirs portals rises out of the ground* ( Assuming a player would attack or say if Theo would try to shut it down this would happen --> ) *laughs hysterically* "Everything fades through it! The portal isn't real the entire arena is really a dream players are sealed in at Lord Darkrai's humble and graceful whim! "

3. ( If a player were to attack Eanrag ) *gets hit hard in the chest* " GAH! ...tch...insolent...*looks up into the black nothingness and begins to shout " Lord Darkrai why do you allow me to feel pain! I have done nothing but server you throughout my existence! "

4. ( A scenario in which the shadow pixelmon are defeated ) " Tch...Lord Darkrai what now? ...Lord? * no answer * " Lord? * Eanrags eyes fill with tears as he runs frantically through people dropping his staff * " LORD DO NOT ABANDON ME! YOU'RE ALL I HAVE LEFT! * sobs heavily *

5. ( A scenario in which the toro citizens lose ( Which is highly unlikely and mostly impossible ) ) * Cackles in a sort of kefka laugh * " Finally I will have souls to join me and Lord Darkrai! I'll...I'll...*tears up and shouts into the air over the Toro citizens dead bodies* " I'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN! "

6. ( An alternate piece of dialog for the actor playing Eanrag for when the shadow pixelmon are defeated ) " Y-You...YOU INSOLENT WORMS! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DISGRACE IN FRONT OF LORD DARKRAI HIMSELF! *Turns around to face his lord which in the Toro citizens eyes is just a black nothingness* " Lord I beg you...give me a strong pixelmon...made of the strongest ones here..." ( The "strongest" pixelmon would actually not be the best pixelmon or the ones with the most wins. Darkrai is here to play a fun game and will choose at random. So Jays lucario has as much of a chance as Corey's horsea. )

7. *Sends out said pixelmon* ( In this scenario let's say he chose Chubb the Munchlax. Vincent LeGrand's Metagross. And Corey's Horsea. Said pixelmon would have 3 of the pixelmons strongest moves plus 1 combined attack of all moves that the actor would have to roll for success or not. Said pixelmon will look different for everyone as if it's their WORST fear. And for those who say their characters are fearless some powerplay may need to be inserted as there is no such thing as a fearless being. ) *Holds is staff and bows his head praying to darkrai and chanting as the pixelmon spazzes about like a deformed mess* " ......................Kill................ " *the pixelmon would go out rampaging using moves that are up to the actor to decide*

8. ( Upon early death ) *gets stabbed* " GAH...w-why...I-I...was...immortal...Lord Darkrai...for all these years...have you...forsaken me? ...ugh... *falls flat and lifeless not even a heal pulse can help him*

9. ( Upon intended ending where they defeat all the shadow pixelmon and the super shadow pixelmon Eanag summoned ) * Eanags eyes glow red and his skin turns pure black as he speaks in a demonic voice * " I would like to congratulate you all for surviving. May you have the best of luck in your lives. * The arena glows a bright white as players wake up where they were originally standing * ( Or somewhere relative ) * The player would see Eanag no longer possessed by darkrai and watch him fade away a smile on his face and a inaudible mouthed " Thank you ".

And Finally #10. ( Upon DRASTIC change of the story say if the toro citizens somehow convince the shadow pixelmon to side with them ) *All shadow pixelmon go and glare directly at Earnag * * Eanag begins to tremble and sweat heavily holding his staff in his face to defend himself* " L-Lord Darkrai now would be a g-good t-time to wake t-them up...Lord? Lord hello? ...oh sweet Darkrai no... " * The shadow pixelmon would all rush him and pile onto him sounds of munching and snapping bones would be heard as he fades away from the naked eye * * Players are teleported back without a word...the day goes on however they do it most likely talking to each other about a similar dream they all had*

Jacob's Final Thoughts...
I went into this thinking that I wouldn't get accepted. Thinking in my head " You're a failure. You can't draw,you can't impress,etc etc. But i left this app and those feelings behind. My greatest weakness will still be my greatest weakness but not now. Even if I get rejected I don't care. I leave this app having a new mentality and a wide horizon in my mind. And with that this concludes my application...
A phoenix never dies...it will always come back

Return to “Inactive Applications”