Cathy's Event Team Actor Application :) (Again..)

Vanessa
MC name: Kylie_Chesters

Cathy's Event Team Actor Application :) (Again..)

MC Username: vanessa385
Time Zone: UTC +1 (Norway, Germany)
Number of hours available: I'm mostly available in weekends. Especially Friday and Staurday. From Sunday-Thursday I'm usually available from 09:30 AM EST to 3:PM EST. I'm at School Monday-Friday from 2:30 AM EST to 8:05 AM EST.
RP Name: Cathrine Millers
RP Age: 27
Are you in any leadership positions in-game? No, Cathrine's just a waitress at the La Lapras resturante in Cobalt.
Define meta-gaming, and give two examples. Meta-Gaming is that a player uses information he/she learned OOC, when he/she is in IC. 1. He/She tells his/her character name in the OOC chat and another person's character meets him/her and says his name, but actually, their characters never met before. 2. He/She tells where he/she is in the OOC chat, and someone comes to him/her without that the character don't know where he/she is.
Define power-gaming, and give two examples. Power-Gaming is to be invincible. You can never get hurt in a situation. 1. Your character walks along the coast by a Cliff. Suddenly he/she tripped and fell off the Cliff. He/She hit the ground extremely hard by the water. And he/she raises up and says "That didn't hurt." and he/she walks further. 2. Two characters fights and the one of them doesn't get hurt by saying "It missed", "It didn't hurt me" or "I didn't feel anything."
Explain the difference between IC and OOC. The difference between IC and OOC: When you're in IC you play as Your character. IC is an acronym for In Character. When you are in IC you just know what Your character knows and does just the Things Your character would do. When you're OOC you don't play as Your character. Of course, when you walk around you walk around as Your character, but when you chat, you say Things ooc. OOC is an acronym of Out Of Character.
What can you bring to the Actors team? I can bring a good actress. I've been on maaaaaany roleplay servers and have pretty good experience of roleplay. But the most of the servers was Norwegian servers. IRL I've been an actress on the Public Theater in my home town. That doesn't Count so much, though. xD And I wan't to get some experience of what an ET actor is. As you know, I tried to apply for GM, and Heart gave me a Message to try something a bit more easier. Thank you for the Message Heart :D
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? Timezones. Because I'm in a totally different timezone, it's not so easy to participate on events. But I can participate on many events, but just don't every single event. But I play when I have time to play. My English isn't e'perfecto, but I feel pretty comfortable With speaking English.
Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters: A girl in a thick wool suit comes running into Aurelia. Her names is Samaya Semichi. She runs up to some People and says:"Help. My mother.." she can't finish her sentence before she fades off. She has dirty marks hin her face and looks exhausted. People gathers around her in chaos. Suddenly she Wakes up after an hour. "My mother is gone." she says breathing hard to the People around her. "What is Your name?" asks a man sitting by her. The man is James Turront. "My name is Samaya. And I'm from the Southern Island. I came here by foot. Over the sea I sat on a Lapras." she says quickly. "Well, you look exhausted. Let's get you to the hospital." The man says and lifts her up. He begins to walk through the crowd
and heads off to the hospital.

Well, that was the start of my idea. The Event is that Team Noir is back. And they are kidnapping Citizens and People living in Toro. We need 1 person to be James Turront. 1 to be Samaya. 1 To be Samaya's mother. And 1 to be some random Citizens (The players are of course a part of the Citizens.. soo... Yeah!). 2-3 Citizens maybe. And 2-3 Noir Grunts. It's just an idea, but if you want to use it even if I not get accepeted, you're allowed :D
Previous experiences: I've been Moderator on the LandLife server in Tekkit. I've been on maaaaaaaany roleplay servers. I got much experience With roleplay and then I thought an Event Actor can be a super thing for me. I hope you liked what you read. Thank you for Reading!!
Other comments or concerns: I don't have anything more to say. :D Keep up the good work, dear Toro Staff!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Cathy's Event Team Actor Application :) (Again..)

Hello, Vanessa. It is nice to see you interested in joining our Event Team! However, there's some problems. To put simply, your being temporarily banned has raised concerns about my ability to trust you. I observed what happened, and I think it would be best if I do not accept you at this time. I appreciate your interest, but your Event Team Actor application has been...

Vanessa
MC name: Kylie_Chesters

Re: Cathy's Event Team Actor Application :) (Again..)

Ah, okey, I unserstand. I mostly though about apllying since I've tried a while ago. In July I think. And I kind of ''rerolled'' the app. But I understand :)

Return to “Inactive Applications”