Giz's ET-A App

Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

Giz's ET-A App

MC Username: Gizrocks/Gizboulders
Time Zone: Pacific
Number of hours available: When I get on I usually just play for like the rest of the day. I usually get on at around 5 pm
RP Name: Chaz Davis/Byron Smith
RP Age: 25? / 19
Are you in any leadership positions in-game?
1st Lieutenant of the RTMP

Define meta-gaming, and give two examples.
Using something your character wouldn't know IC, IC. Like knowing exactly where a player is even if they move somewhere else.
The man traveled on his flying saw blade to where the person was when the person said he was gonna go to another place IC.

The woman said something OOC and someone used the information IC.

Define power-gaming, and give two examples.
Power gaming is acting for the other player or saying a resource is available even though there is no information to back it up.

Player: The man punched the other man and knocked him out
Other player: "But what if he wanted to dodge it?"
Player: "Nope, I make the rules and I say he got knocked out."

The man found the most powerful weapon in the game and killed the bad guy with it and got all the babes.

Explain the difference between IC and OOC.
IC is when you completely immerse yourself as the set character you made.
OOC is when you act like yourself in real life not like you're in the 1950s, just yourself.

What can you bring to the Actors team?
ARRRRRREPEEEEEEE. I can act like the character given and try to do the best I can at it and hopefully create some fun events for everyone.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
School/Work/Family/Friends/ Responsibilities, that's about it none of those things really bother me much though.

Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters

Donogood returns and this time he decided to release the plan he's been working months on. After believing the heat has gone down he decides to return to Toro. With him he brings a box of goodies including, eggs, feathers, and a Mr. Mime. He gathered his resources and made his way to Aurelia on Olga, his Golurk. He made sure to not be seen on a giant Golurk surprisingly and infiltrated the radio tower. He made his way up and messed with a few nobs until his voice began being projected.

In his shrill voice he screamed into the mic "GREETING CITIZENS OF TORO! It is I the Illustrious Tam-DR. DONOGOOD, and I would like to invite you all to a party in the..." he steps away from the mic and thinks for second for the location and then returns to the mic and continues "A PARTY AT THAT BIG ULTRA BALL IN CANVAS. Assuming people actually came Donogood would trap every single one of them in a Light screen move from his Mr. Mime, Weirdo. He would laugh evil and talk to them while flying above on Olga. "FOOOOOOOOLS! Did you expect anything less from a villain as Illustrious as I?!" he says with a twist of his mustache. The people would try to escape but the barrier would not be broken unless attacked with a Dark or Ghost type move. (Hopefully no one would have one on them taking these people as NPC peeps)

If he wasn't thwarted Donogood would stand one foot on Olga's head and take 4 cartons of eggs from under his cloak. He threw one at a woman and it landed directly in front of her. He continued to throw the eggs at the people until he was down one carton, he missed every shot. Weirdo, feeling bad for his owner, decided to take matters into his own hands and use his psychic ability to make every shot count and hit everyone in the barriers. After that was done and everyone was covered in egg Donogood made Olga get on the ground and take the form of a cannon by standing on it's hand holes and using it's propulsion where it's legs are suppose to be. Donogood loaded the feathers into the hole and patted her then shrieked "WEIRDO. HOLE!" With a roll of his eyes Weirdo made a hole in his barriers and Olga put her Cannon hole into it (hehe). The hole was filled before people could escape and they all made sure they stood far away from the Golurk's hole. With a wicked smile and a twist of his mustache Dongood exclaimed, "FIRE!" while pointing at the crowd. Olga would create a loud whirring sound and then with a loud 'BOOM', feathers would come flying out of the hole facing the crowd. Some feathers would be burn and most would be intact.

Donogood would then throw down a smoke bomb disappearing before the authorities arrive. As the smoke clears the people are seen covered in feathers and Donogood is nowhere to be found. Donogood would remember this for years to come until his next master plan.

Previous experiences:
None I can really think about.
Other comments or concerns:
yo
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Giz's ET-A App

Hi there, Giz! Thank you for your interest in applying for Event Team! Your app is pretty good, and the event is cute and humorous. I have you on my Skype already, so I'll be getting with you soon on discussing more about your application and getting an interview and RP test set up. Thanks again!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Giz's ET-A App

Woooo, it has been such a long time since I have addressed this app, and I apologize dearly for this, as I was purely to blame. However, with my Actor Team having five members, we simply have no need for anymore actors at this current time. I really appreciate your interest in joining the Toro staff team, and if we get an opening, I will be sure to let you know so you can reapply if you would like to. Again, I am truly sorry, but at this moment, your ET-A app is...

Return to “Inactive Applications”