ThePunnyMan's Application Team App

ThePunnyMan
MC name: cometking123

ThePunnyMan's Application Team App

Full Name: Justin Choy

MC Username: cometking123

Time Zone: Hawaiian Standard Time

Number of hours available: 4-6 on weekends, 1-2 hours every day on weekdays

What can you bring to the Media Team? Aside from my puns? Not much really. Ultimately my media prowess is next to nothing. However, what I can bring to you is a strong sense of friendship, RP skills honed and cultivated over a year of messing around on a certain RP server, and a willingness to help this server be the best it can be. At the most I can help out with a bit of acting and some video work for the media team.

Previous experiences: None. I honestly haven't really had a job accepting/denying applications. I'll learn the ropes over time, and maybe someday it'll be a snApp of the fingers for me.

Other: If a funny man runs through a forest of rum, puns, and buns, can he really be called punny?
New folks, please wait patiently for your account to be whitelisted onto Toro-League. As I'm only charged with accepting new players, adding people to the server either requires GM or Admin priveledges, none of which I have XD
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: ThePunnyMan's Application Team App

How can I deny ze punny man? Get to work! (Just kid. <3) I will send you google doc link tonight.
truthseeker83
MC name: truthseeker83

Re: ThePunnyMan's Application Team App

Congrats comet :) glad to see you on here. Its been awhile I hope you're enjoying this server.

Return to “Accepted Applications”