Floop's AT app

bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

Floop's AT app

Full Name: Ali Ibrahim
MC Username:
Floop2011, Floopityfloop (anyone who says anything else is an infidel, and a dirty slanderer)

22 (Only physically)(Approximately 10 mentally.)

Time Zone: The right one!
I mean PST of course.

Number of hours available:
2, too many hahahahahaha. Though, in all seriousness, I most probably have about 5 hours a day I can devote solely to apps if need be. I can also look at them while doing other things if we get to a point where that is required.

What can you bring to the Application Team?
I can bring man power, an awesome beard,and a genuine willingness to help the server out. I also have experience dealing with people who aren't native english speakers, being that english is not my first language. Although this may seem like a weakness at first, it shows that I understand what it’s like and I can help people through it so they can have a more positive application experience as well as a clearer and more cohesive RP style if they get accepted.

Previous experiences:
I must admit, I haven't had much experience reviewing applications but I have been on the other end of the process. I had a bit of a rocky start with my application (Which still makes me cringe, mind you.) but I remember how much help BlueStar was and I’d like to fill that role for future players.

Other: http://i.imgur.com/jjdZKOT.png
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Floop's AT app

Floooooooop, sorry it took so long to get to this, man, but your app is really great! I think you'll make a great contribution to the Application Team-- oh. That link. Well. Unfortunately, you have been....

Jk.

Welcome to the team!

Return to “Accepted Applications”