Razor's Application Team App

SilverRazor388
MC name: SilverRazor388

Razor's Application Team App

Full Name: Henry Yimitz
MC Username: SilverRazor388
Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: Weekdays: 0-4. Weekends: 0-6
What can you bring to the Application Team? Well, Kampf said and I quote, "I demand App team people. They are a disposable resource, but they share our pain‏." So, bringing something. Well since I am already an in game event team member, the accepted players will recognize my name (hopefully) and remember me from their /wonderful/ experience in the application process. There's also me being like the NICEST guy out there. Ha, just kidding, I have enough niceness to get me through, but I also have some sternness to me that'll make me take things seriously.
Previous experiences: On an old server I used to be in charge of looking at "staff applications." I went as far to make my own template, which worked out a bit better.
Other: Jeese 3rd application. Also I care to explain a bit of information about myself. This year I am moving to Virginia Beach as some of you already know, that being like one person who actually cares. Anyways, my moving date is the 29th of June. Thank GOD it's not May, even though that would be nice. Packing's a pain in the tookus. Anyways I will also be packing up many of my things (yardsale :D) so that will take out some time of me online. Mainly playing video games but every now and then I could be on forums. COULD be, so don't get your hopes up yet. Thank's for reading and remember, IT'S ALL KAMPF'S IDEA. Also if you're a normal player and happened to read ALL OF THIS, don't go out and tell the world. My business. You have yours I have mine. Also I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to any new computer you have...

Return to “Accepted Applications”