bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Jake's ET-A app(Again)

MC Username: Blurry_Face_21

Time Zone: PST

Number of hours available: Most to all?

RP Name: Amber_Nikitas

RP Age: 15

Are you in any leadership positions in-game? Not at the moment, no.

Define meta-gaming, and give two examples. Bringing ooc knowledge into an ic situation. Example one would be: If you just met the person yet read their cp and asked very specific and personal questioning regarding their CP. Example two: Map meta could possibly count. Other than that, making a new character and rping with a character whom your old character rped with and knowing lots about them.

Define power-gaming, and give two examples. Power gaming would be rping with something or someone who is most likely impossible to beat or cannot be stopped in any way possible no matter what you would do. Example one would be not rolling for anything and easily beating your opponent. Example two would count as dodging a hit even if you rolled a one and they rolled a 20.

Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Ic would be in character, making that be your character that you're playing. Ooc would be out of character, being who you as a person yourself would be.

What can you bring to the Actors team? Well I have been an actor before, but I plan to bring lots of more ideas as much as I could possibly think of. And I would gladly help with as many events as I can and or feel like due to my character not being super involved with as many events as she should be so that's always good!

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? Knowing what to do. I have a tendency of needing to know almost exactly what to do due to my fear of messing something up, so you'll hear me ask a lotta questions.

Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters
Well. I was thinking of the standard, Reaper Z attacks, blowing stuff up(obviously the new hospital) and there being lots, and lots of action! I'd think that there would be lots, and lots of grunts. Now, I'm not saying that I'd be a grunt, I was more thinking of someone of high authority but not someone like Z. I was thinking of someone who controls all the grunts, besides Z and the main boss of the grunts while Z is having a nice vacation, or relaxing.

BUT! Back to the event planning and such. I was thinking that around the area, where there is the office with the RTMP and PaR(I forgot the name of the building, forgive me D:) Z would show up, and uh, do Z stuff! Like blowing things up, and blah, blah. BUT! I'd think that to make it more interesting, I would be able to play and control the Grunt boss? Grunt boss man? Whatever cool fancy name comes up! I'd think that he would be able to command and tell the grunts of what to do, to try and distract other people so they focus their attacks on the grunts and not Z, so Z can go ahead and do his blowing up stuff and such!

Okay, okay, now getting to the character detail and such. I'm thinking that the grunt boss guy would be a fairly tall and built man. He'd be atleast 6'7 and REALLY big in muscle. I'm thinking that he would be somewhat of a harsh talker, someone who uses threats to get the information he may need. Now, with all of the attacking. I was thinking that whilst Z is blowing up the area near the area that I explained earlier, my actor character will be commanding other grunts(Hopefully other actors) and pointing out specific players to attack/mess around with. Now, whilst all of that is going on I'm thinking that some of the RTMP/APD would be there, so I was thinking that if Jay was there, Z would remember that whole metagross hyper beam situation and target Jay the most.

Now, that leaving it up to the grunts to stop other people from hitting/hurting Z while he's charging up some attack to affect the whole area around him. Now obviously the attack wouldn't affect Z the most because he'd be preferably flying and not on ground. But, back to the grunts. I was thinking that there could be some other fairly built grunts in muscle and they would be the, let's say, protectors of my actor character. They would stand by him at all times whilst he's commanding the other grunts to hurt and distract the people from hurting Z. Now, if all of this goes correctly I'd think that Z would launch his attack, and it would hit BUT some people, if they had some sort of teleporting and or flying pixelmon they could roll to see if they could dodge the attack, seeing as the attack would be huge and it'd take atleast 5-10 seconds to hit the ground, giving the players to dodge the attack if they got a good roll.

Now, if the plan failed, and Z did get interrupted during the attack, everything would fail. The attack would probably miss the area he wanted it to and hit a building near the grunts, leaving the remains of the building to fall onto the grunts and majorly hurt them. Now, Z being Z he would most likely teleport away, leaving the grunts hurt and stuck under the rubble of the destroyed building next to them! Now, that being said I could imagine that the grunts would be took captive and put into jail for some questioning of some sorts, and that would most likely be the end of the event, leaving it up to the people to fix Aurelia! Again...(shamelesscopyandpaste)

Previous experiences: Well I've been an ET-A before, so...ye!

Other comments or concerns: Nah
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Re: Jake's ET-A app(Again)

Eyyyy welcome back, Jake

Return to “Accepted Applications”