LittleNerdyOTAKU's Event Team Coordinator App

tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

LittleNerdyOTAKU's Event Team Coordinator App

☆*・゜゚・*RP Name*・゜゚・*☆: Donna Marino Bishop
☆*・゜゚・*MC Name*・゜゚・*☆: LittleNerdyOTAKU
☆*・゜゚・*Age*・゜゚・*☆: 20
☆*・゜゚・*Number of hours available*・゜゚・*☆: 5-15 Hours everyday, generally.

☆*・゜゚・*Are you in any logistics position in game?*・゜゚・*☆
Donna Marino Bishop is… master hugger, and adopted child of Aeiden Bishop? Good enough for important things!
☆*・゜゚・*What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?*・゜゚・*☆
FLUFFY EVENTS! Actually, I’m not entirely sure. I know that the staff knows me pretty well by now, so they’d definitely be able to see some of my flaws I’m not aware of. Sometimes I don’t take things as seriously as I should, and I’m REALLY scattered. I sometimes struggle with explaining what I want out loud, but I can type it pretty well, I think...

☆*・゜゚・*Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning. *・゜゚・*☆
Story Writing
Skin Creating
Redstone
Plugins
Minecraft Commands/Functions
Event Acting/Building/Planning
☆*・゜゚・*Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions*・゜゚・*☆
It was time for an event so grand, so large, and so pretty that it would make a horde of Milotic swoon with jealousy! That event is the one and only ‘Toro Coordinator Contest’! While this would be Toro’s very first contest, that doesn’t mean it won’t be great and exciting! No, the opposite of that! Fliers everywhere encouraging trainers and people to come sign up, or at least check it out. Everyone was abuzz with gossip about a famous coordinator coming to Toro to host it.. But no one could figure out who it was! A small stadium or stage was being set up, no one could really tell what it was going to be.. The only thing that was certain was a small poster posted throughout every city that simply stated ‘ Get ready Coordinators! It’s your time to shine! ‘

1.) Props would definitely be super simple. Books named ‘Contest Pass’ would need to be obtained, likely from a built Contest Hall, or an area for the Contests. Items would be needed to be named after ribbons, I suppose again books could be used, unless colored wool blocks were. Mostly after that, people would need to use their own imaginations and skins for their coordinators and Pixelmon. It might also be super helpful for people to fill out super-mini applications ICly for the Pixelmon they’re going to be using for each round, just to keep up with what was happening, but that’s up to them, and definitely doesn’t need to be used.

2.) You see her flashy smile before her bright eyes catch your own. A confident gaze looks upon you from this.. short woman? A teen that looks like she just came out of a sparkling cake gives you a peace sign and strikes a pose. And she continues to strike poses, each getting more disgustingly cute as she goes on. Suddenly she speaks up, her pink wig bouncing with her excitement,” Hey there!” She’d strike another pose,” Are you all excited for the GREATEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES?” Suddenly a crowd cheers- were they there before?- before going over to her chanting her name ‘ Aikiko-chan , Aikiko-chan ! ‘ She throws her hands up as they pick her up and carry her to her destination, loving the attention. Is this the famous Coordinator who will be leading the contests? She seems pretty… fake.

3.) Image

4.)
1. Aikiko-chan grins, jumping onto the stage with a bunch of confetti exploding out into the crowd, lifting her hands up into the air before striking a heroic pose,” HELLO THERE TORO!” She’d shout, grinning,” HOW’RE YOU ALL TONIGHT?!”

2. Aikiko-chan bows deeply to the cheering crowd, jolting back up to throw out a Pixelball that bubbles and releases a sparkling effect, a politoed ribbitng out and striking the same pose as her.

3. The teenager grins at all of the attention she and her Pixelmon are getting, but steps casually in the way of the Politoed so all of the spotlight is on /her/. Hopefully no one noticed...

4. “ ALL RIGHT! THAT WAS AN /AMAZING/ FIRST ROUND!” She’d cheer,” LET’S ALL GIVE THESE COORDINATORS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!” She’d clap along with the crowd, before adding on,” NOW LET’S ALL CLAP FOR ME! AKIKIKO-CHAN!”

5. “ ONLY HALF OF THE COORDINATORS WHO STARTED TONIGHT WILL BE MOVING ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!” There was a bit of malice in her cheery tone as she began to read down the lines of who was moving on, adding at the end,” OH WELL. Sorry! Better luck next time!”

6. “ OH! WOW! LOOK AT ALL OF THESE /AMAZING/ COORDINATORS!” She’d grin to the crowd, clapping again. Hopefully no one noticed her ‘accidently’ pulling a wire and the coordinator on the stage just so happens to trip… “ OH NO! WHAT A MISFORTUNATE ACCIDENT!”

7. “ WHAT? WHAT?” She’d looked horrified that anyone was suggesting that she was trying to rig the contest,” ME? AKIKIKO-CHAN? NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO! I AM YOUR STAR!”

8. “ YOU!” She’d point at the coordinator who was about to win,” YOU! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! ALL OF YOU ARE /HORRIBLE/. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.” She’d jump up and down, screaming angrily. Bratily.

9. “ GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!” She’d attempt to run from the crowd trying to stop her,” I AM AKIKO-CHAN!!! I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. I. AM. AN. IDOL!”

10. “ YOU CANNOT DO THIS. YOU CANNOT THROW /ME/ OUT OF /MY/ CONTEST! I AM THE ONE RUNNING THIS. ME ME ME ME ME!” She’d scream and flail and make up a huge fuss, trying to bite at anyone near her. Seems she wasn’t as sweet as she looked...
discord: tiffy#4730

Return to “Accepted Applications”