EST

Number of hours available:
~*Weekdays*~
Monday-Friday
4:30-9:00

~*Weekends*~
Saturday-Sunday
2:00-10:00

Are you in any leadership positions in-game?
I am the COO of PixCo. I currently help make sure that the company is in order, making sure jobs are filled! I currently make sure that people are doing what they should and hiding what they shouldn’t. I also help run some sort of secret organization.

What can you bring to the GM team?
I can bring a lot the GM team, helping with events and such. I have helped build a lot of building, made the installer, and try to make sure everyone has a good time. Helping with various events, adding some fun to the server! I enjoy the server and enjoy making it enjoying for others. I have always tried to be a helpful person, helping with stuff that I might not even know how to do, learning how to solve the problem. I am good at solving conflicts, finding out both sides of the story. Making sure that people have their voices heard, making sure nothing is pushed aside.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?
I wouldn’t really say there is much, I guess I just have bad days, much like every person. I tend to put school first, making sure that I get that work done first. Hate to say it, but it is more important than rp :<

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?
I would change absolutely nothing, I have helped make the server with you guys.. and peach :3. I have really enjoyed everything that you have done and appreciate everything that you have taught me, turning me into a better person. I don’t really know what to say other then that everything on the server is falling together perfectly. All my favorite people are coming onto it and some people that I don’t even know are showing up and becoming really good friends with me. The community is great and wouldn’t needed to be changed. One thing that I might say needed to be changed would be making more rp guides because not everyone knows how to rp properly, but that is okay! Everyone starts off as a noob and will blossom into a good rper!

Previous experiences:
I worked for the AT on LotC and had to deal with a lot of applications, 2 years worth. I have also worked as someone who kept track of crashes and other stuff on LotC. I am a moreau mentor for my school, helping the freshman so they don’t make fools of themselves and fit in.

Other:
#BlamePeach2013

Return to “Accepted Applications”