Tdf's GM-A App

Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Tdf's GM-A App

Full Name: You can... just call me Michael or Mike if you want to be weird. I have many other good names.

RP Name: Thomas Bryant, Abby Bryant, Daniel Morgan

MC Username: Tdf88

Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: Uh... most of them? Mornings and afternoons during weekdays are a little difficult to be online because of classes, but even when I'm not online I'm usually doing something related to Toro.

Are you in any leadership positions in-game?
Tom's the commissioner for the RTMP, warden of the prison, and mayor of Adamas. Daniel also used to be the DM for his group of friends when they played Dungeons and Dragonites back in school, but he would never say that out loud.

What can you bring to the GM team?
Well I'm certainly dedicated enough having played almost every day since I joined over a year ago, and I'm already skilled in attacking the other GMs with text walls on ways I think the server can improve. I'm always trying to do that because I love Toro, and I want it to be around for years to come. So, you have my dedication, willingness to improve the server and community, and my silky-sweet sultry voice. Basically, I will bring much of the same except I'll have a GM tag and newfound super powers.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?
Well I think my biggest problem is I get lazy whenever I'm faced with something I really don't want to do. That's a big enough issue in itself.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?
Hm... behind the scenes I'd like to think I've been involved with a few server changes already Toot toot goes my horn. Buuuuuut, I'd like to have more things placed around Toro to encourage rp. New things to go out and explore. Sometimes I find it easier to rp with new people when you both have some sort of goal to accomplish, rather than trying to force a conversation.

Previous experiences: I somehow always seem to weasel my way into the staff position of every server I join. I've been with the Event Team for quite a while now. I've also been in many moderation positions in the past on minecraft servers that aren't related to roleplay, but many of the basic principles seem to be the same.

Other: Uuuuuhhhh... not much other than I love the server and I want to help it chug on to the best of my ability!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Tdf's GM-A App

Kinda fitting for my last use of the Skitty accepted stamp... Feel free to borrow it if you need it. XD But yes, as I said before, I believe you will be a fantastic new addition to the GM team, and I have full faith in you. So, with that being said, welcome to the team! You have been...

Return to “Accepted Applications”