Sn0wfa11's GM Application

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Sn0wfa11's GM Application

MC Username: Sn0wfa11
Time Zone: GMT -4:00 (EST)
Number of hours available: At the moment- this will change drastically in the fall, but I’m available after 6 on weekdays, and any time on most weekends.

Are you currently in any leadership positions in game: My character is the PR manager in Ferrite, when he isn’t being chased by the RTMP or anyone else.

What can you bring to the GM team:
Annoying corrections whenever people say ‘should of’! No, in actuality, I can bring lots of things. First, events- I can and will plan lots. But beyond that I’d love to work closely with everyone /else/ on the team- if it was a simple matter of writing lots of events myself I could do that, to an extent at least, as an ET-C (which is what I am at the moment)- to bring together great events of all kinds for the community. I already have worked on many things while on staff, some finished, some ongoing, including events and mini events, a system of rolling on the server, and naming landmarks (to be clear quite a few others are working on that and I don’t claim credit for the idea, just some of its progress). What all of these have in common is that they’ve involved working with other members of the staff to improve things for the community. I try to jump on things and take responsibility to get things done and work with others to do so, and I hope that attitude would be something useful on the GM team.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate:
I have a tendency to be more critical than I notice sometimes or mean to be, and have also been told I sound angry when I’ve neither felt nor intended to sound that way. Both are things I work on. I also usually write massive walls of text, though this application appears despite my usual habits not to be one.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change:
I would make sure all weekly events are planned in advance- in the case of smaller ones that’ll mean a few days at least, in order to make sure things go well, for others, more time than that. I would also make sure we do in fact have an event every week, ideally with mini events during the week too.

Previous experiences:
Well I’ve been an ET-C here for a while. Other than that, barring a laundry list of things that could be conceivably relevant but are not at all, not really. I have not been a GM anywhere else before, with the exception of the real world, in which I actually have GM powers already, but don’t tell anyone.
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: Sn0wfa11's GM Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”