Hat's GM-A Application Version 2.014

haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Hat's GM-A Application Version 2.014

Full Name: Kevin Fortier

RP Name: Xander Blaze, Troy Blaze, Steven Xavier

MC Username: haveyouseenmyhat (main), heyifoundyourhat

Time Zone: PST (GMT -8)

Number of hours available: A lot. (No really. Other than moving to a new house and finding a job, my life is empty)

Are you in any leadership positions in-game?
Xander Blaze is the highest ranking official of Pix Co. I also RP'd as Shadow X, the new "leader" of Team Noir. OOCly I am the current GM-A in charge of Actors and RP Trainers.

What can you bring to the GM team?
Bright ideas (and some crazy ones!), an absurd sense of humor, a sense of order and direction, and my own personal RP skill.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate?
I tend to have a lot of self-doubt about my own skills. That's really it. This of course is easily remedied when I see that I contributed to an RP that turns out extremely well.

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change?
At the moment, the economy/housing and law systems seem to be bent out of shape. Hopefully in the next weeks and months to come, under the new admins, I can help to polish these a bit.

Previous experiences: I've been the GM-A for a few months now, and it's been a wonderful experience for me :)

Other: Yeah it's short, but I just woke up, don't judge me. I'll let my experience do the talking, I think. Thank you for reading my app ~
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: Hat's GM-A Application Version 2.014

Welcome back to the team! ^^

Return to “Accepted Applications”