Lumi Whitlist application (EDIT)

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Lumi
MC name: realYuki

Lumi Whitlist application (EDIT)

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: realYuki
Discord Username: Don't Have :(
Where did you hear about us: Looking for servers on Planet minecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Looking for a chill RP Currently that dosen't require Discord

-Roleplay Questions-

what is Roleplaying? When you pretend to be a fictional character or OC

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming is a term used in RP's For Using Real Life Knowledge In Game.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
It is when you force actions upon others and have no flaws yourself

What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive continuity, or retcon for short it refers to a literary device in witch the content of a previous established
narrative is changed.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Situations that happen IC, should stay IC and experiences that happen OOC, should stay OOC.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I Role-Play on Bedrock With some close friends over a call, it's mainly fun and everyone is OP but flawed too

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lumi Galaxi (no middle name)
Appearance: light colored pastel vibe with blue tinted white hair and a pinkish complexion
Personality: Sweet and Quirky With a small bit of a dark side
Biography: Lumi is a Small Time Baker From The outskirts of Galar,
Whom is Trying Her best to make it Big in Toro,
It's Hard To be a baker, Luckily Her Best Friend and Partner Raltz Helps her Keep Focus,
'It's Rather Difficult to make a 3 tier cake in an hour' - Lumi.
Lumi's Hobbies include
Just baking, alot..
Getting to know the neighbors,
shopping downtown,
going on Pokemon adventures!

Flaws: Not the best chef but good baker (example only good at deserts)
Ambitions: To be the Best Baker Ever!
Starter Pixelmon: Raltz (Female)
Skin: https://minecraftskinstealer.com/profile/realYuki#
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
How Can I help? - Lumi
Follow me! - Girl
*The Girl Shows Lumi To a Very Tall Tree*
Looks Like My works been cut out for me~ - Lumi
*Lumi Climbs Up The The Tree and Coaxes the Meowth out of the Tree with
some oran Berries and Fruit*
How'd you know that would work? - Girl
A good Baker always Comes prepared! - Lumi Says Cheerfully
The Little Girl Thanks Lumi,
No don't worry it was nothing Lumi says blushing a bit from embarrassment.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond

Ofcourse! *fills out of forum Happily*
*The Woman Smiles Back*
* after Lumi finished she waved to the woman and continued her journey *

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Lumi - Ok So a Battle It Is!
*throws pixelball*
~Go Raltz~
Lumi -"Raltz Use Disarming Voice!" ,
Trainer - "Rattata Use Scratch"
- Lumi "Use Disarming Voice Again!"
*Rattata Fainted*
Trainer - Dangit You beat me!
*Gives Money*
Lumi - I dont Want your money-
Trainer - What DO you want then?
Lumi - Rare Candy.
Trainer - Ok *gives 15 Rare Candies*
Lumi - Thanks!
Trainer - That was Fun See you around"
Lumi - See You~

Thank You For Reading (I am Willing To change Any Issues)
In MC I'm probably gonna Emote alot~ \#>•<#/
BTW i like your similes they're Cute :D :) :shock: :mrgreen: :P
Last edited by Lumi on Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~Lumi~
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Lumi Whitlist application

Hello! Thank you for your interest in our server, unfortunately we cannot accept this app. We are a serious rp server, and we must adhere to our setting of a realistic Pokemon World! - Where Queens of the Galaxy cannot exist. In addition we are a semi-literate server, so we expect a certain style of writing effort put into not only our roleplay, but our applications. For example, where it requests fives sentences each, we need atleast that- ideally more. Our Open Responses request they be written in third person, a example is provided if you're unsure of that.

If you still wish to apply, you're free to retry at anytime! Just please read everything the app requires - especially the ones listed on the app itself, look over our setting, and please put things into your own words - we have no tolerance for copy and pasted definitions. Thank you!

You may read fully what the app requires [HERE] and look at previously accepted apps to get a good idea of what is required. Thank you for applying once more though, and your understanding. Image
Lumi

Ok, Thank you for Reading, I will edit the Occupation,
my Mistake Apologies. ( and everything else )
~Lumi~
Rosy

Hello! That's a good start, bakers are much more realistic occupation. There was much more than thatthough, sadly. There are these in the app that need to be followed:
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]
Your app should look something like [THIS] that one of our other players have submitted ^w^ - If this is a lot though, that's okay and I understand. Toro requires a lot! And I feel like you may better find what you're looking for from another server- so don't worry. Either way though, goodluck.
Lumi

I Think I've finally finished writing *phew* I am still willing to Fix any issues! :D
~Lumi~
Rosy

Hello! You still seem to be missing the requirements listed on the app / my post above! ^^
-Write in third person!-
I can't properly review your app until then, but I suggest peeking at that and the other accepted applications to show you what we're looking for & need. We have these requirements so we can know your character - and any important info more / help you think about your character / and to sort of make sure you don't have trouble during rp. We're a serious RP server, and while we don't request or require novellas in our roleplay responses (we're in minecraft afterall), we do request emotes to fit in :3

Return to “Inactive Applications”