FloweyFan2021's Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
1CrossoverWorlds1
MC name: FloweyFan2021

FloweyFan2021's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: FloweyFan2021
Age: 13 (Can handle 16+ RP as long as it does not go too far, and relatively stays PG-13)

Where did you hear about us: I was searching through google for a pixelmon roleplay server for a long time, and then I found it and watched the trailer, and I was intrigued.

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m an experienced roleplayer, I've loved all kinds of fandoms like Pokemon, Sonic, and a couple others for a long time. I’ve roleplayed mainly in Roblox which is where I learned the format really well in my own time, and I've also dabbled in some roleplays outside of Roblox. My personality can be a bit randomized like a Randomized Pokemon Game, but my main goal is to make sure that I’m having fun, and that everyone else is having fun too!

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?

Roleplaying is the art of taking the role of someone else in a new world, it can take place in a world of steampunk, a world of magic and dragons, or simply a world full of monsters to tame.

What is meta-gaming?

Meta-gaming can be described as using information obtained from being Out-Of-Character (OOC), despite the In-Character (IC) not knowing this information. Meta-Gaming can be overpowered, and make roleplays not as fun which is alo why some things, such as characters with the ability to read minds, can be sometimes similar to Meta-Gaming and can also make roleplays unbalanced and unfair.

What is power-gaming?

Power-gaming is the act of simply being overpowered, such as being unkillable, can block every attack, can dodge every attack, etc. Fun Fact: Some people on roblox in some roleplaying games i’ve been in call Power-Players, “Godmoders”, which makes sense since they’re literally unkillable, and make roleplaying unfun for everyone involved.

What is retroactive continuity?

Retroactive continuity is the premise that facts established in a fictional plot are either adjusted, ignored, or otherwise, and break continuity. I haven’t encountered continuity breaks to my knowledge yet, so my knowledge on Retroactive Continuity may be small.

What is a Mary Sue?

Mary Sues can be similar to Power-Playing, except for the fact that they are female characters who are seemingly flawless. Again, my knowledge on Mary Sues can be a bit limited since i
have not encounters one yet.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

In-Character, also known as IC, is when you are the character currently, and performing actions that affect the roleplay. ICs mainly use quotations, like “”, and sometimes use ** to describe actions. For example:

“Hey Bob, how are you doing today?” Adrian said, looking forward to the new day and spending time with Bob.

Out-Of-Character, also known as OOC, is when you are not the character and anything you say or do is outside of the roleplay. OOC Is mainly used for sorting out issues in RP’s or just generally talking, using parentheses. For example:

Player 1: (Hey, I gtg to sleep, can we continue this roleplay tomorrow? I’m really enjoying it!)

Player 2: (Sure! I really enjoyed it too, continue tomorrow at 5?)

Player 1: (Works for Me!)

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

Outside Minecraft Servers: An absolute yes, and also where I learned to roleplay my best!

In Minecraft Servers: Also yes, though I may have little experience in Minecraft Roleplaying since I’ve only been in one roleplay on a server before.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Amelia Mari Autumnburn

Appearance (Officially, may not be accurate with skin) : Strawberry brown hair, Light sky blue eyes, soft cloth clothes and a flower crown

Personality: Amelia can be a little shy at first, but once you get to know her, you’ll learn she cares about herself, and her pokemon, greatly! She can be Optimistic and passionate about life, and also wants to make sure everyone is having a good life too. In short terms, she can be the brightest star in the sky.
Biography:

Amelia was born in the region of Unova, which at the time was still building a government and creating gyms, the pokemon league, and other things.

Her mother and father were aspiring Pokemon trainers, and they wanted her to learn about Pokemon and just how important they were to the region, and the rest of the world. Her Father gave her her first pokemon, when she was around 14: A little Riolu she named Roxas.

Everyday, Amelia played with Roxas and their bond grew into a loving friendship, and the two became inseparable. Her father taught her how to battle and her mother how to care and treat a pokemon. As Amelia grew older, she started saving up money to go to the Toro Region, to become one of the very greatest trainers and protectors of the region of all. She also heard rumors of strong pokemon in the region as well, and she also heard of a legend: A legend of a pokemon wielding a sword, and another of a shield.

As she was saving over the years, Her mother sadly passed away, as she was poisoned by someone. Nobody knows who could have possibly poisoned her mother, but sme suspected it was a team in the Unova region that was starting to grow attraction..

Either way, she stayed strong as her mother passed away, and she finally had enough money saved for the journey. She got on the boat and waved goodbye to her father, who she would miss dearly.

Flaws: She cares a lot about people, but she can sometimes care a little too much and try to et into people’s business if they’re upset. She also doesn’t like talking about her mother’s passing, but she tries to hide her grief..and puzzled face.

Ambitions: Amelia always wanted to explore different regions and make many new Pokemon friends, and trainer friends along the way. She wants to protect the different areas from criminals and other villians too.

Starter Pixelmon:
Riolu
Nickname: Roxas
Shiny?: No
Growth: Huge or Ordinary

Skin:

Skin 1

Skin 2 (Backup)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Amelia would crouch to the little girls height. “Dont worry, I’ll help you get your meowth out of the tree!”
The little girl would walk to the tree and point where Meowth was. Amelia would send out Roxas, her Riolu. “Alright Roxas, can you help get our friend Meowth down?” Roxas nods and he begins climbing the tree.

He manages to climb the tree and help the Meowth down. “Thank you so much!” The little girl hugs her meowth.

“Anytime!” Amelia replies. She pets Roxas and Roxas gives a happy little cry: “Riolu!”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“Oh! Well,” Amelia paused for a moment as Roxas is held by Amelia. “I’m Amelia and I come from the Unova region. I came here because I wanted to learn more about the world and see all the sights! And all with my best friend, Roxas.”

“Riolu!” Roxas gives a happy cry.

“What an interesting story! Well, I hope you have a wonderful time in Toro!” The woman smiles.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

“You asked for it, Go Roxas!” Amelia would send out Roxas, who got into a fighting stance. “And good luck on winning against me.” She smiles, and Roxas is pumped for battle!
1CrossoverWorlds1
MC name: FloweyFan2021

Re: FloweyFan2021's Application

P.S I dont know why the fonts changed sizes suddenly.

Return to “Inactive Applications”