Jasupa's application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Jasupa
MC name: Jasupa

Jasupa's application

(§1)-Player Questions-
-Minecraft Username:
Jasupa
-Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
I was searching for Minecraft-Servers with the Pam's harvestcraft mod and I ended up finding this server. Then I became even more excited for this server, because it also had Pixelmon and roleplay. Because of those things I'm even more excited for this server.
-Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a 15-year old boy. Many people tell me I'm nice, so I guess I am that. I really like gaming, anime, reading, geography, pokemon, speedrunning and many more things. I like to have fun with other people and to fit into a community.

(§2)-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
-What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is putting up a fictional character to act as someone else in a game or something else. You act, make decisions and take actions based on the personality of the roleplaying character. In this way, you can be someone you would like to be.
-What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is using your own real-life knowledge and the knowledge around the information of the roleplay world and your character to make decisions and act as your roleplay character. In this way you can enhance the roleplay experience.
-What is power-gaming?
Powergaming is giving your roleplay character an external information, an in-game concept or a roleplay concept to give them an unfair advantage. People do that by favoring their own roleplay character and story.
-What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive continuity is totally ignoring or twisting things of the story of your roleplay character or the roleplay world. By doing that the story totally changes.
-What is a Mary Sue?
A Mary Sue is a totally good-looking and perfect character. The personailty of a Mary Sue is also totally perfect. Because that everything is so perfect about a Mary Sue it becomes uninteresting.
-What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
An IC is the personality and thoughts of your roleplay character and an OOC are the personality of your real life self.
-Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have tried doing roleplay before, but I'm not very good at it yet. So I would like to improve it. I hope this server helps a little with that.

(§3)-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
-Full name:
Jake Harvey
-Appearance:
He has blond hair and blue eyes. He is around 2,00 meters tall and he has a muscular body. Because he is so good-looking many people stare at him. His dressing is also very good and people like his outfits. He learned how to dress well from his parents. He really like his appearance, but he has a hard time to handle the reactions of other people on it.
-Personality:
He is very shy and he doesn't like to talk a lot. He has a hard time making friends and likes to do things alone. He is mainly friends with his pokemon. For the rest he has a lot of perseverance and he likes to do things. When people start to talk to him, he does often not now how to react. After all, he is still happy.
-Biography:
Jake grew up on a pokemon farm on the countryside of Kanto. He has one little brother. His parents sheltered animals when people were away for a few weeks. He played a lot with his little brother, because making friends has always been hard for him. When he became an adult, he moved to a small town in Kanto to start a live for his own. He started to catch new pokemon and became friends with them. After a few years in that town he is planning to move to Toro.
-Flaws:
When talking to people he often answers with short responses, because he is scared of strange people. He thinks he is better off alone. People often make remarks about his appearance. When that happens he wants to get away as fast as possible. His social skills are just a little on the downside.
-Ambitions:
He is very good at catching pokemon and becoming friend with pokemon. He is also very good at battling other people's pokemons. He has passion to win every battle. Other people find it even creepy how he wins so many battles.
-Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Froakie
-Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/dRq3JfS

(§4)-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

-You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"Ehm, sorry, I don't really know how I can help you." Jake says. "You gotta be fast, otherwise meowth will fall down from the tree." The girls respons. Jake starts to get really confused in his head and he wants to get away as fast as possible. "I'm really sorry!" Jake says and he runs away.

-After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"I'm not giving my information so quicly." Jake says. "But it's just for research, there will not happen anything bad with the data." The woman responds. Jake wants to hold his personal information for himself and only give it if people start to know him really good. "No! You won't get it!" Jake says and he walks past the woman.

-You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"I've already won, I never lose." Jake says. "Forget that!" the trainer says. Jake and the trainer start to battle. At the end of the battle Jake wons. He has much self-confidence after all. "See, I win." Jake says. "It's not fair." The trainers says and he runs away.

(§5)-Additional notes-
If my age is the only issue, is it maybe it an idea that I get whitelisted on October 6, 2021 (my 16th birthday). That is, if my application gets accepted of course. But what you staff want to do, is up to you.

I'm looking forward to joining the Toro League server!

Return to “Inactive Applications”