Whitelist application Lordcorgithe1st

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
lordcorgi
MC name: Lordcorgithe1st

Whitelist application Lordcorgithe1st

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Lordcorgithe1st
Where did you hear about us: From a friend with the username of Eurypterid
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a high school student that wishes to become an engineer with a passion for anime and the sci fi genre.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is the act of playing and speaking as a certain character that fits in a world with a group of other role players as a member of society, criminal, etc.
What is meta-gaming? In roleplaying meta-gaming is using information that your character doesn't know for an advantage.
What is power-gaming? power gaming is using a game mechanic, outside information and concepts of a roleplay to gain an unfair advantage or an over powered one.
What is retroactive continuity? A rule that established events can not be altered or erased.
What is a Mary Sue? A perfect being with no flaws.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when a person acts as a character and uses their given backstory and OOC is when a person acts and communicates like themselves through their character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Yes I tend to play on MRP and SRP

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Fuji Tatsuo
Appearance: Fuji stands 5 feet and 11 inches tall with tanned skin and blue eyes. He wears a blue Yakuta with a dark blue dragon on his back. Fuji brown hair is properly groomed and would weight at around 154 pounds. He would dress in traditional Japanese attire with a moderate price while walking with a straight back. His face would have a serious look as he walks in a clam yet speedy manner.
Personality: Fuji tends to help others when possible but he also remembers that every favor must be paided eventually. Fuji tends to be calm and patient to complete his goals. He doesn't wish to take over large territories, but simply wants to prove he is better. He tends to be straightforward with his words only holding back for the people he truly cares about. Fuji finds it difficult to trust people but will follow and support those who fully earned his trust but difficult to earn back. Even with his anti-socail personality he still finds the will to help people who cant help themselves.
Biography: Fuji was a kind and obedient kid simply following the orders of his parents for a praise. Then one day the eldest child received not only the praise of his parents but of everyone around him. From the age of 5 to 7 Fuji tried to earn anything worth a praise, but broke in tears when the talent show of the town was focused on his older brother and his efforts in preparation were for nothing. He ran crying into the woods until he found out he was lost so he continued to walk in circles until he heard a loud bang over and over and headed towards it. Fuji found a golett pounding a tree with one fist as he held a pokeball in the other. Fuji knew he was abandoned by his original trainer so he ran towards the tree and started smacking it with golett and when they both calmed down they simply looked for Fuji's home and slowly got along and with time they returned home and grew inseparable from each other and agreed to never abandon the other.
Flaws: Tends to get impatient with people and can be easily frustrated with his failures giving him temporary mood swings.
Ambitions: Fuji is power hungry to prove himself better than his older brother and tends to strive for the to gain recognition by others around him.
Starter Golett
Skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/152 ... ut-carlos/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Fuji looks at the little girl and kneels down to look her in the eye and asks "Where?". Fuji follows the girl and gasps in disbelieve as the Meowth is trapped in the tallest tree possible. Fuji says "Alraight lets do this" and starts to climb the trees using the branches. Fuji tries to reach for the meowth but is forced to let out Golett so he can stand on the branch and hold Fuji to brag Meowth. The branch snaps and Fuji jumps to catch Golett while Golett grabs Meowth. As Fuji lands on the ground he simply raises his hand and says "Girl when the time comes please help me when I truly need it."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Fuji responds in an annoyed voice "I don't have time for this im sorry." The Cheerful women chases after Fuji and annoys him until he suddenly Fuji turns and stares at her. "Whats in it for me" Fuji states with an intense stares. The women would respond a bit paniced "Nothing sir you help the community". Fuji replies with "Then there is nothing in it for me andi will walk in peace." Fuji turns and flicks his Yukata as he walks away.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Whitelist application Lordcorgithe1st

Hello, thanks for checking out Toro! Always glad to see another friend of a friend!
Your app needs a feww things but it's practically there!:
- For you IC/OOC Roleplay Question~ it's close, but for that we mean less about,, a character acting out of character, and more like - you as the roleplayer, outside of roleplaying!

- Your character's reason for Toro should be stated somewhere! In their Bio would be great, but just as a sorta thing for us! In addition if you'd like to elaborate on how his childhood went after getting his Golett - like if he completed school, or invested in any skills, that would be lovely! It would help explain his motives/ambitions more- like, what is he power hungry with - is he a trainer, or a business person ?

- Double check your skin for me! Is he wearing bunny slippers? - That would be fine, I just want to point it out! Especially since your character seems super serious! If you're worried about having to change your skin, we have MPM so that's not a problem!

- Similarly, this isn't something you need to change, just a heads up: Instead of using the word Japanese, you could use the words - Kantonese or Johtonese/Sinnohese -- wherever your character may be from!

Grammar should be taken into consideration but you're alright for now.
- In general these are all super simple fixes! ♥ Feel free to poke me on Discord when you have things sorted and Happy Holidays!

Return to “Inactive Applications”