Brenden Wolfs Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Beastmode
MC name: B3a5t_M0d397235

Brenden Wolfs Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:B3a5t_Mod397235
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
I saw you on the planet minecraft server list
Tell us a little about yourself:
I love to play minecraft and pokemon so i thought i would try and join an RP server

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is where you get together with a bunch of people and act out scenes as if you were in a movie.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-Gaming is when you bring outside info of a game to get a better advantage.
What is power-gaming?
Power-Gaming is when you want to do nothing but get the highest level possible as fast as possible.
What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive Continuity is when the script is changed from the original form.
What is a Mary Sue?
Mary Sue is someone who thinks the world revolves around them.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
The difference between these to is when your in character you act and talk like your character and OOC is when you are yourself in the real world which is out of RP
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
NO

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Brenden Wolf
Appearance: Young male that was born half wolf. He has Dark Brown hair and fluffy wolf ears. He likes to wear black clothes all the time with some chains on. He looks like he is from the UK. He also has an american accent even tho he is from the Galar Region.
Personality: He is a wonderful friend and fun to be around. He wants to be a strong trainer but gets sad when he loses. He loves all his pokemon and takes really good care of them. He loves treating his friends with respect because he wants to be respected. He is also a huge anime fan and can get into a deep conversation about anime with his friends.
Biography: Brenden Wolf and his family moved to the Toro Region from Galar. This Young wolf Boy loves to hang out with his friends and pokemon. He will stop at nothing to be a great trainer and beat all the gym leaders. Young Brenden Wolf has always wanted to be a pokemon trainer but his parents would let him until he turned 16. When Brenden Wolf wasnt studying on being a pokemon trainer he was watching anime.
Flaws: Cant handle heights or Losing a battle
Ambitions: Becoming a pokemon master
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendries/Mythicals ] Charmander
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Brenden Wolf responds to the cheerful woman “Hi im Brenden Wolf and im from the Galar region. I moved here because my dad got a job here working at the Pokemart.” The cheerful woman writes down on her clipboard Brenden Wolfs name and previous region as well as his reason why he moved here as she replies. “What is it like in the Galar region.” Brenden Wolf pulls out his phone and shows the woman a bunch of pictures of pokemon unique to Galar as he replies. “We have all these wonderful looking unique pokemon.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Brenden Wolf throws his pixel ball “So you want a battle Go Charmander.” The trainer has hope in their eyes. “Rattata Use tail whip!” Brenden Wolf has a look of confusion on his face. “Charmander use ember!” The trainer falls to their knees in defeat. “You were amazing with your Charmander you make a great team together.” Brenden Wolf holds his hand out to help the trainer up. “Do you want to set up tent for the night and have curry together.”
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Brenden Wolfs Application

Hey there, I'm Skol! One of the Moderators and also one of the folks who handle applications. Sorry for taking a bit on getting back to you! Unfortunately, I cannot accept your application in its current state, but! We can work to get your app to a place where we can accept it and get you rolling on the server. So, without further wait; let's dive right in!

For your Role Play Questions:

-The awnsers you provided for Meta Gaming, Power Gaming, and Retroactive Continuity are incorrect.
-Your answer for Mary Sue is a bit too vague, so I'd like for you to expand a bit more on it. Like, how does the term apply in an RP sense?

For your General Character Info:

-Unfortunately, we cannot permit your character to be a half wolf or have any lupine or wolfish features. Everyone here is a bog-standard human with no exceptions. You are, of course, welcome to have him wear fake wolf ears or have a fake tail!

-Your appearance mismatches with the skin you provided. One or both of them will need to be altered so that no discrepancies between the two exist! The UK also doesn't exist in the Toro Universe, so we'll need you to remove the mention of it from your profile.

-In your biography section, some of the stuff you listed there doesn't quite fit in with the biography section and feel more like something that would fit in more with the personality section of your profile. For an example, mentioning him not studying and instead watching anime seems more like a personality trait than something thats apart of his biography.

-New players cannot have lived in Toro. All new player characters must be outside the region. This rule exists because quite a bit has happened in Toro in recent years and it would put you in an awkward position to play as a character who lived in Toro, while you as a player have no clue about past happenings that your character would've known about.

-The link to your skin is broken. Also, hoodie skins are not permitted on Toro.

Feel free to take your time preforming the requested edits above, and once you're done -- go ahead and bump your thread and I'll come take another look at it! Also, I'd highly suggest joining our discord if you feel up to it! It's more or less the heart of the community, and I can directly help you there should you have any questions about your app or Toro itself!

https://discord.gg/MVReU4hb
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Inactive Applications”