Mintgreen_gltr's Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Mintgreen1glrtr
MC name: Mintgreen_gltr

Mintgreen_gltr's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Mintgreen_gltr
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) I was online looking for modded servers and came across this website.
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Emma, I turn 16 on December first. I have 7 pets and I love minecraft!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplay is like escaping real life. You get to create your own character and act as they would.
What is meta-gaming? My use of real life knowledge
What is power-gaming? To lead to a goal
What is retroactive continuity? Fictional work
What is a Mary Sue? A generic name for a fake character like jane doe for real people
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character means I act as my fictional character would and ooc means I am not acting as my chosen character
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
No but I have been looking for one for ages!
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Emma Rose Granger
Appearance: Emma has green eyes as well as peach soft skin. She follows her religion and wears tight dresses with a corset. She has rosy red cheeks, which her middle name was named after. She has a beautiful completion and a perfect nose. Emma has silky long brown hair.
Personality: Emma is driven, calm, patient, loving, and caring. She loves to read books and one of her dreams is to help design houses. She is usually sweet unless you backtalk her family or her Pokemon. She loves to cook and loves to help others. She is often know as the angel child around where she comes from.
Biography: Emma grew up in a house in Lakeville with her mother Kimmy, her father John, and her two brothers Tom and Timothy. Her mom is a house wife and Her father is a Pokemon trainer. Don't get her wrong though she would love to be like her mother and stay at home and work with the kids but to be a Pokemon trainer like her father is her ultimate dream. She is mostly into Water based pokemon but can fall in love with anyone she meets eyes on.
Flaws: Her mother often calls her stubborn and she is not that well with romance but she is open to learn. She also has a hard tome with ambition when she looses but often gets back on track... eventually
Ambitions: Emma's goal is to become an ultimate Pokemon trainer!
Starter Pixelmon: Piplup
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)
https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/ ... 0.png?v292
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Emma chimes in with a sligh look on her face, "Do you by chance have his pokeball with you?" The little girl chimes back in and hands Emma the pokeball while whiping her gloomy tears off of her cheeks. "Ok lead the way!" Emma says with a cheerful smile on her face as if she was a knight in shining armor. The little girl leads her to the tree deep into the forest. "oh my!! How did you get up there?" She says with a concerned but yet invested look on her face. Emma tosses the pokeball up at meowth as he jumps right in. "here you are little one!" Emma turns to the little girl with a sparkle in her eyes. "Thank you thank you thank you" The little girl explains. "Now you take good care of Mr. Meowth there... oh! and no more trees please." Emma chuckles and pats meowth on the head.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Emma says with a nervous blush on her cheeks, "Oh hi there! I am Emma Rose Granger from Lakeville." The cheerful woman explains, "Now did you mention why you were here?". Emma starts to sweat as she has not been well with talking to strangers. "Oh yes. yes. I am on my journey to becoming a Pokemon trainer." She says with a nerveous, awkard smile on her face. "I would love to find a place near by if that is accomplishable." The lady smirks and says "Ok! Just follow me this way."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Return to “Inactive Applications”