Killprime64's Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Killprime64
MC name: Meggy

Killprime64's Whitelist Application

Minecraft Username: Killprime64
Where did you hear about us: I was looking for a Pixelmon RP server and saw This
Tell us a little about yourself: I have some shinny's On sword I like to shiny hunt

What is roleplaying?: Act out or perform the part of a person or character.

What is meta-gaming?: The metagame is a huge part of competitive gaming that refers to a number of things depending on the game that you play.

What is power-gaming?: Power gaming is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems particularly video games, board games, and role-playing games.

What is retroactive continuity?: Retroactive continuity is a literary device in which established diegetic 'facts' in the plot of a fictional work are adjusted, ignored, or contradicted by a subsequently published work which breaks continuity with the former.

What is a Mary Sue? A generic name for any fictional character who is so competent or perfect that this appears absurd

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is your Character Talking in Roleplay And OOC is You talking Out of Roleplay

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? No

Full name: Scarlet
Appearance: Scarlet is 5'0" With Blue hair and Brown eyes, A black Overcoat with a pink dress and dress Shoes, Her skin is pale white And Black Biker gloves Despite Not having a Bike Although She wishes she had one, She has a healthy Curvy body type And A Black and Pink bow on the back of her head, She haves Black Eyelash's And if you can't tell her favorite color is black.

Personality: She's REALLY Confident and Cocky sometimes but she's Friendly when you get to know her, She's a bit of a hot head And will fight anyone that even looks at her funny And she'll Kick you in the PixelBalls if you mistreat Any Pokémon in any way. But she is Nice when you get to know her She'll even give you stuff like Food and Pokémon,
Over all just don't make her mad.

Biography: She's has a strong Garlar Accent And she take No crap from anyone she will Kick your butt In a pokemon battle or Fist two fist, She has a goal To be the strongest Trainer in the Toro Region! and all so run a Pokémon orphanage For pokemon that there trainers abandoned She cares about pokemon a lot she'll even Die for them.
Her Family Mistreated her as a little girl And they ran a Pokémon Meat Shop And she Heated it Because She loves Pokémon So she ran away At the age of 14 ever since then she travels the world By Hitchhiking looking for a home, During her travels She ran into a Scorbunny That's been Beaten up and cuts all over it's body so she took care of the Bunny and named it Lucky.

Flaws: She doesn't think ahead of time and just goes for the goal and she's a hot head.

Ambitions: To be the strongest Trainer In the Region And to run an Orphanage for Pokémon.

Starter Pixelmon: Lucky (Scorbunny)

Skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/123 ... irl-fixed/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Scarlet responds "uh, The Hell You mean love?, the women answers "Ummm… it's a survey on your enjoyment of Toro", Scarlet responds "I just Got here Love I Had No Enjoyment yet". determined the women answers "would you please answer the survey", Scarlet wanting this woman to just Bugger off from Her reluctantly takes the clip board And Breaks it in half. Scarlet responds "Bugger Off Lady I got Trainers To beat up!", The women is just speechless as scarlet runs off into The Town.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Scarlet upon seeing this new foe ready's herself yelling, "OH OH OH YOUR GOING DOWN YOU BLOODY CRY BABY! GET HIM LUCKY!", the fight is a tough as Scarlet and Her scorbunny (Lucky) have not yet bonded and her obedience is minimal, Scarlet comes out victories upon winning the first thing she say's to the defeated trainer is give me your bloody money or Lucky is gonna Kick more then His Rats PixelBalls if he knows what she means, The trainer responds" OKAY OKAY take it!", The trainer give Scarlet money and Runs off, Scarlet says "HA That was to bloody easy!"
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Killprime64's Whitelist Application

User has been banned.

Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Inactive Applications”