Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
IXxZackxXI
MC name: IXxZxckxXI

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: IXxZxckxXI
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: Well I’m an awkward person. I watched Pokemon growing up and yeah.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? act out or perform the part of a person or character.
What is meta-gaming? The use of real-life knowledge in roleplay.
What is power-gaming? Is the act of finding a loophole and giving a character an unfair advantage.
What is retroactive continuity? Real-life facts added to roleplay so physics.
What is a Mary Sue? A flawless female character.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is the act of being in roleplay as your character. OOC is the act of not being in roleplay outside of roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Zack Jameson White
Appearance: Short brown hair with a darker fade. Tall a least 5’11. Eyes are light brown with a hint of dark brown. He wears a black shirt with high waisted plaid jeans very stylish and aesthetic. He has freckles across his nose, one cheek, and some on his arms and back. Very decent Tan with pale underarms. No facial hair what so ever. His weight is about 120 pounds. He's also hungry like all the time but he never gains a pound.
Personality: Very kind and giving he cares for others, his friends, and his pixelmon. He has many flaws like other people but he gets through them. Overall he is a nice person and he is always ready to fight as well. He's also very open with his friends he will talk about his adventures for hours upon hours. He's extremely brave, even if it gets him hurt.
Biography: His father died early in his childhood a few years later he learned how to fight and type matchups. He lived in the galar region his whole life. He moved into his grandparent's house by age 14 both of his parents passed on. He then set off on his adventure when he was 16 and got his first pixelmon named Froakie. And now he's on his journey to find friends and find battles and challenges.
Flaws: He’s very overwhelming. And sometimes he has some debuts. Sometimes he is very greedy when it comes to certain things like food. he's also very stubborn when he makes up his mind there no changing it.
Ambitions: He wishes to make friends and find new pixelmon.
Starter Pixelmon: Froakie
Skin: (Please include front and back shots or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? “Oh hello do you need help” he’d pat her head and bend down “oh I can help you” he’d get back up “all right oh there it is” he’d climb the tree “come here small one” he’d grab the meowth and bring it down and hand it to the little girl “here you go small one.”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
He’d smile “ hello I’m Zack I'm from the galar region’ he’d then inform her about his adventures.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? He’d chuckle “you got yourself a challenge buddy” ‘he’d then battle the guy after choosing his partner. Depending on if he won or lost “ah good job buddy” (lost) “Woohoo” he’d shake his opponent's hand and say “good battle”

Return to “Inactive Applications”