Kuromimii's Application

Kuromimi
MC name: Kuromimii

Kuromimii's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Kuromimii
Discord Username: Kuromimi#3029
Where did you hear about us: I was looking for something to do over spring break, and i ended up googling 'Pixelmon RP' and found this post on Reddit!
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Queer POC writer who loves Pokemon!! Well, a I'm a little bit of a writer, but I'm too busy playing video games and RPing to actually write anything! ♥ (o˘◡˘o) I'm a little shy, so sorry if I'm not very good at this or very responsive!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?: Roleplaying is writing a collabrative story with other people, but with you acting like a character.
What is meta-gaming?: Metagaming is using info you only know OOCly, in RP.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Powergaming is being an impossible god, and controlling the other people's characters.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is changing already established facts, or like, pretending a scene didn't happen.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?: In Character is in Roleplay, and OOC is out of Roleplay? Like if you're mean to my character, you're not being mean to me.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I have! (´。• ᵕ •。`) I mostly RP on Discord, but I like Minecraft too!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Naomi Michiko
Appearance: Naomi is a tall girl at a full 5'11'', but is usually found slouched. She has her father's grey eyes, and mother's darker skin and black hair. She has long wavy black hair, which she wears over her shoulders, and reaches down her back. She usually wears loose, comfy clothing that often has deliberate tears and scratches in it. She likes a grunge/emo aesthetic, and her makeup fits that. She has several piercings, but her most notable one is her belly button piercing, which she shows off with croptops every chance she gets. Naomi also speaks in a light Galarian accent.
Piccrew: Image

Personality: Naomi is a cool, laid back punk girl. She's known for being a little standoffish, or dark, but it's just because she's pretty casual and doesn't think too hard about what she says. She's secretly in love with all the sort of girly, feminene stuff, cute Pokemon especially! She doesn't display it though, trying to lean into looking 'cool'. Atleast, what she thinks is cool. She loves music and art, but has no inspiration, drive, or attention to actually do anything. Instead she prefers to have fun, rather than work at all, or better yet, have other people do her work. She finds herself both envious and in admiration of really pretty girls.

Biography: Naomi grew up in Spikemuth, Galar, with her parents and big brother. Her mother was a musician, and met her father on tour in Kanto while he was a stage assistant. It was love at first sight, and he joined her on her world tour. They were married in no time, with her brother, Leon on the way! The two settled down in Spikemuth, her mother's home. She was born soon after.

Life was easy, but her mother was restless from being practically a rockstar turned stay at home mom. Once the kids were grown up enough, she started to leave for increasing periods of time to play contuine playing music. This left Naomi and her brother to be mainly raised by her father. It wasn't all bad, she grew up with little problems, her mother often spoiling her with love and gifts whenever she was back. Her favorite of her mother's gifts was a little Noibat. Although it didn't make up for her lack of a mother, the Noibat became her best friend.

When she was younger she had a lot of ambitions to be just like her mom. She wanted fame, fortune, fans, but mostly she wanted to love something as much as her mom loved music. She wanted to try all sorts of things, from being a Pokemon Champion, a Coordinator, or a rockstar!. She realized all that took too much work though, and she always had an excuse not to do any of it. From not wanting to hurt her Noibat, or being busy with school, in truth she wasn't really sure what she wanted. Instead she mostly messed around like other teens in Spikemuth did, partying, and not thinking of the future.

After graduating school, she had a choice to work, or go to school. Not wanting to go to work, or grow up yet, she got put through college. Never quite picking something specific though, she graduated with a General Studies degree. With still no passion in site though, her father encouraged her to leave home, that's how he and her mother found their loves of their lives, and maybe that's how she'll find hers too. She decided to give it a shot, as her parents bankrolled the trip, and she got to avoid work for a little bit more.

Flaws: They're deathly afraid of ghosts, but really wants to love them; they just creep her out though. She is very lazy, and goes as far as working hard to manipulate someone into doing her own work. She's not very good at battling.
Ambitions: To find an ambition. Ideally the perfect job that gets her super rich, or atleast comfy.
Starter Pixelmon: Noibat
Skin: Image Image (I'm not good at skins, sorry!! So I took it from here! )

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Naomi shifts uncomfortably at the cheerful woman, her bright smile ticking her off for some reason. " Yeah, sure, lady. " she hisses out, words spilling out of her mouth without much thought, " Whats really with all the personal questions, you trying to scam me or something? " she wags a finger. " Scram! " she goes to shove past. She'd later feel a little bad about it, but justify it by her being tired from the trip, or knowing some muggers from Spikemuth who'd do similiar. She sure wasn't going to apologize either way.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Naomi blinks at the kid, and then suddenly just laughs immaturely. She teasingly tosses her Pokeball up into the air, catching it as she watched the trainer. " Oh, you wanted to battle? " she snickers, eyeing the rat, " Wow, you're really confident for just having a Rattata.. " she pondered actually fighting him, teaching him a lesson for bothering her. The thought of losing though scared her though, this kid was PASSIONATE about fighting, was it because he was good? Probably not, but she didn't want to risk it.

" Beat it, kid, I got something more important. " she scoffs, going to walk away instead.

Return to “Accepted Applications”