Flowerboi's Application

Flowerboi
MC name: FlowerboiKight

Flowerboi's Application

Player Questions
Minecraft Username: FlowerboiKight
Discord Username: Flowerboi
Where did you hear about us: Friends, Eevee and Lilacwolf

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 19-year-old Catboi Femboy. I like orange juice, plants, winter, the color green, and meeting new people. I am working on being an Auto Electrical, working on cars via the electrical system, wiring, finding issues that are caused by electrical issues, sometimes we do some mechanical work on a car but not often. I like all things cute! I am chill and cheerful. I can be silent at the beginning but over time I can be very talkative. I love Kingdom Heart :3.

Roleplay Questions
What is roleplaying?
Playing a role of a character you made or an existing character. Putting yourself into the role of that character.

What is meta-gaming?
Using knowledge of a character, place, or events and applying that out-of-character knowledge to the character.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Impossibly strong attacks and not giving people the chance to react. Also not taking damage from attacks via dodging or ignoring typically.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Having decided factors/characteristics and then revising, adding, or removing some or all. (Ex. my character grew up in a big family, after retcon, my character grew up with no family)

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In-character is when you are playing as your character speaking and performing actions as said character.

Out of character is used for breaking character in the sense to explain an action or even to clear some confusion.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server?
Yes, I did a school RP on Minecraft.

General Character Questions
Full name: Iris Selva
Appearance:
He has a cheerful composure, often with a smile across his honey-skinned face. His straight yet messy black hair goes down to the top of his butt. His face is feminine often being mistaken for a female. His eyes are a yellow amber. He is short standing at 5'5. He often has his nails painted with 1 or 2 colors(Usually green and/or blue). He has a large scar going in a diagonal line going from right to left on his back. He usually wears a skirt, having short spats on.

Appearance Art: https://imgur.com/a/RtI0nag

Personality:
Iris’ experiences throughout life shaped who is now. Growing up in a family with lots of hardships with financial instability, he learned to be thankful for what he has and the small things in life. Giving him a very welcoming and cheerful disposition about him. He has a respectful nature to others, often giving people more chances than they might deserve. Though he can often be extremely giving while not asking for anything in return which sometimes causes him the problem of not having enough for himself. He takes pride and joy in his belongings and how well they are maintained and he is not afraid to be blunt in certain situations which can result in hurt feelings as he stands firm and doesn't sugar coat anything he feels or believes in. His actions are based on his kind (well-meaning/good-hearted) intentions and staying true to his morals and character, not abiding by anyone else's standards

Iris doesn’t like to be involved in drama or conflict because it is draining to be around. He hates being dragged into other people's conflicts and is expected to take sides or argue. Iris likes to stand on the idea that being respectful and kind to others and making friends with them is better than making enemies out of them. He doesn't have any issues with people but if people do give him a reason, he will bluntly tell them the issue he is having with them. but when given a reason, he will bring up the problem he is having to said person rather bluntly, preferring to have a calm, mature, and civil talk to resolve the issue at hand. Absolutely hating the feeling of being angry or upset, he tries to avoid that by any means necessary, leading to hurting either side to avoid it, though in unavoidable situations he elects to suppress his feelings and shelf them which can lead to him blowing up unexpectedly to others. Though he follows his emotions, he follows his brain more, making logical decisions based on the situation at hand; however, if an emotion or thought is strong enough and too quick to be dialed down, he can make impulsive choices while failing to think about the consequences of his actions.

Growing up Iris gained a mentality that he has to keep at a task until he has achieved what he was working for. Putting care and his full attention into whatever project or task he is doing. Ignoring anyone trying to talk to him during this time. But he doesn't ignore them out of seeing them as a brother, he gets tunnel-visioned into his task. Unless that person is trying to interpret him purposely. In cases where people do need him, he’ll put down what he was working on to sort them out. He doesn't have an unhealthy way of reaching his goal like not eating, sleeping, or taking breaks to ensure that he can steadily reach his goals. He enjoys helping those who need help with anything. He takes on tasks in a very responsible manner and doesn’t make room for slack. Helps people when he can or if it is needed of him.

Biography:
Iris was born in Snowbelle City, where he grew up his whole life. His mother, Carmen, worked as a former teacher at Santalune City Trainers' School, and his father, Antonio worked at Snowbelle City. They were always tight on money but did everything to ensure that Iris would be raised well. With that, his parents decided Carmen would stay home to take care of him while Antonio worked at the Snowbelle City Gym. With this plan, Iris mainly got to know more about his mother than his dad in the early stages of life, often clinging to his mother, but as soon as his father came he would cling on to him. Iris' mother would always clean around the house a lot, while watching his mother clean he tried to help her when we were 8, then he started to help ever since. His parents didn’t have an issue with Iris; he would always do what he was told and wouldn't complain about it at all. Iris’s parents helped him with any issues he may have had growing up and were super supportive of him. They smothered him with a lot of love to where it would sometimes be overbearing but Iris didn't mind it.

Iris learned from his mother growing up since she had experience being a former trainer teacher. He learned about all the Pokémon types, advantages, and evolution. Iris didn't have an issue learning and doing research with the books and teachings his mother gave him to study. This kept up until Iris was 10, his family’s money got tighter. His mother got a job at Pokemart so she could help afford more. So his parents made the hard decision of his mother getting a job and while Iris needed to have an academic record. They sent him to live with his Aunt, Nina, on his mother's side, who lived in Santalune City, where his mother grew up, before meeting Anitino and moving to where he worked with him. He would attend school to learn how to become a trainer and spend his time with Nina but return home on breaks from school. Nina told Iris what was going on and why he had to be there. She didn’t hide it from him since she was a very straightforward person. Iris decided to do what he could to help his family have a steady and great life. Nina was a great figure in his life teaching him how to be direct and not lie or beat around the bush. She taught him about leaf rubbing and he was amazed by it in an instant and, in his free time, would find different types of leaves to put between papers and use blends of colors. He would start scrapbooking when his aunt brought him a book to put all of his works in.

His time in the school was nerve-wracking at first he didn’t know anyone at the school or anyone in the town besides his Aunt. He soon made some great friends at the school but only was close to four people. Jill, Mia, Flor, and Dave. They were a bunch of bright students and had a blast. Without them, Iris would be alone in a new town with no one besides his aunt. Jill and Mia, the females of the group, would dress him up in female clothes because they thought he was cute and could pass as one. The cross-dressing over time would stick to him. Eventually one break from school he told his parents that he enjoyed wearing female clothes and having his nails painted. It made him feel very cool and smug. His parents were confused for a short while but they supported him nonetheless and his mother was a big fan of dressing him up. He would also make a scrapbook for all the photos of him in feminine clothes. Flor was the goofy one who would be blunt but funny overall. Dave was the one who got everyone together to play tag, hide and seek, and dodgeball. They worked well in school together working as a great team and doing everything as a group because everyone felt like family to one another. When they all were 14, they all started to become interested in nature and keeping it clean because of littering and how bad things would get, plus the “Deforestation” they learned about them made them sad so they wanted to protect their environment the best they could. This developed Iris's environmentalist side that he would keep growing up with. Near the end of his school, he and his friends talked about how great trainers they would all be. Jill and Mia would both go for Fire and Dark Pokémon. Then Flor and Dave were going for Grass and water pokémon. Iris joked about Ice-types since that is what he's been used to, but his mind was focused on helping his parents when he gets out of school because he wanted to help back for all they did for him. Iris was permanently back home after his last year of trainer school, he had gotten his friend's address at the end of the year party, to send them letters.

He got home to a celebration that he got his license and his dad was super proud of him and offered him training and a spot at the gym. His mother was super happy as well knowing her son had great talent and decent academic records. But he told his parents that he wanted to stay here and help around the family to make living expenses easier on the three of them. His parents wanted what was best for their son but felt very conflicted about him staying here and not doing the things he could be doing. At first, the only actual interest he had in doing anything was becoming a pro snowboarder but that changed when he attempted a highly advanced trick and ended up falling down the mountain scraping and obtaining a huge cut on his back that wasn’t too deep but leaving him with a large scar on his back. After that incident, he hasn’t touched one for a long while but stuck with what he could and not try something like that unless he was in a safe environment. But his parents let him stay with them since he seemed so happy being with them and spending time helping them around. Iris worked in the local Boutique around the town. He would also help people in his off time for free but more times than he wanted so he had to accept payments because they didn't want to leave him empty-handed for working.

He cooked homemade meals for his family, his aunt brought him a bunch of cookbooks and nature books along with them. He also cleaned a lot of the house and made sure everything was neat. His mother joked about him being more of a mom than she was when it comes to housework. He would, during this time, also look a lot at the sky with a telescope he brought when he was in Santalune City. Mapping out any constellations he could see or even making his made-up ones adding them into a scrapbook of their own. He would also make a bunch of snow sculptures which he enjoyed the process of making anything he could out of snow and shaping them with metal tools. This all continued for 4 years when he turned nineteen. The money he made from work all went into meals, repairs, and clothes for the family. The money that people gave him while helping out he gave to his mother. His parents one day sat down to talk to Iris about being a trainer this would occasionally be a topic they would talk about. They told him about Toro Region, and how they brought and funded his trip. They talked about how it would be an amazing start for him as a trainer. With this news, Iris went back to Santalune City to hang out with his amazing friend where they all made a scrapbook of memories and photos although there was no way he would forget about Jill, Mia, Flor, and Dave. Before going he gave his friends a big group hug then Flor took a picture of all of them in the group hug. When arriving home Iris got his suitcase packed and hugged his parents one last time before heading out to his new start.

Flaws:
-Blunt - He doesn’t beat around the bush and would tell you straight up how he feels or thinks about something which can be taken the wrong way.

- Tunnel visioned- If he can’t get something down he will keep studying and work on it until he gets it. If it's something he isn’t skilled in or at that point, he doesn’t give up on it he notes it for later.

Ambitions: Iris wants to start his own life after caring for the people whom he loves in his life. He wants to be an amazing fun trainer that is well known, to eventually settle down to take care of his parents.

Starter Pixelmon: Fennekin

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/J8kr7es

Open Response Questions
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

As Iris was looking around finding himself in a bustling town, pondering what is there to do here and where should he be going. While humming to himself walking in a cheerful stride. A small girl who is crying and tugging at his skirt suddenly approached him. Iris was caught off guard. He acts quick and kneels to her level, offering a small cloth to wipe her tears. “What happened? Is everything okay?” He listens with concern as she explains that here Meowth is stuck in a tree while she points to a nearby tree. Iris assures the small girl that he will help bring her Meowth down from the tree. He gives her a head pat, “I will bring you, your Meowth, so don’t worry about it and let me handle this!” He lets out a cheerful smile and a thumbs up doing his best to reassure the small girl that everything is going to be okay. He pats the small girl on the shoulder to hopefully brighten her up in the meantime while he goes to get her Mewoth from the tree.

Iris approaches the tree, and he looks up, searching around the tree to see where the Meowth is. He sees the Meowth on the left side of the tree on a branch. “Ah, there you are,” saying it out loud. Meanwhile, the Meowth is calm and lazing around up there. It was playing with a leaf relaxed as ever. I wrap my arms around the tree and then move up to the area where the Meowth is. After arriving there he gets to the best position he can get in this tree and then balances himself as he looks at the Meowth. He walks slowly towards it while it looks at him with a confused gaze before going back to playing with the leaf he saw it playing with earlier. He is close to the Meowth now after steady making his way to it. He swiftly grabs the Meowth and then holds it gently while he shuffles to get his backpack to safely put the chill Meowth in it where its head pokes out. He starts his descent down the tree while he can hear the happy, excited voice of the girl when he got closer to the ground. “You got my Meowth! Thank you, kind lady!” Iris smiles and replies “Mhm, hope your Meowth doesn’t go climbing up trees anytime soon. He hums and thinks about what he was originally doing.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Iris stretched as he got off the plane arriving in the Toro Region. He already misses Snowbelle City and the cold temperature there but his parents are what he misses the most. He moves his bags and suitcases out of the way of the other people who arrived. He looks around his surroundings wondering where to go next. Until a woman with a gentle, cheery smile walks up to Iris asking about where I came from, why I came here, and where do I plan to go. All for statistical reasons? Iris wasn’t gonna question it, he thought he could ask where to head next since he barely arrived. “I came from Snowbelle City where I was born and raised.” Right after that sentence, she writes it down on a clipboard with a pen. Iris thinks carefully about what he says after that. So, he doesn’t mess up having to ask to rewrite stuff and trouble them. “I came here to start my Pokémon Trainer journey. I originally wanted to stay home to help my parents since money was always tight. They did so much for me raising me, which made me want to give back. After four years of asking me about me being a trainer, I caved in since it was something I want to do. Since I can always come back to care for them at the end of my journey.” He smiles and thinks a bit about the fun times he had with them. She finishes writing what I said and then looks back up at me with a patient smile. “Where I plan to go, I’m not sure about that one. I’m going with the flow of life and do with it where it leads me but I do know I will have fun, hardships, and lots of trails.” She finishes writing the last bit of words I got in, then puts the pen into the clipboard before looking up at me with a smile saying “Thank you for your time! Hope you enjoy your time here in Toro.” Then she goes to the next person over, while Iris thinks a bit before remembering he forgot to ask for directions. He picks up his bags and continues to feel lost in this new place but as he looks around, he sees the exits.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

P.S Sorry if I wrote too much I got carried away with this :3
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Flowerboi's Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”