Application

RyeOats
MC name: RyeOats

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: RyeOats
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to): RyeOats
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a leo and an ENTP, making me a horrible person, but at least I’m fun and creative!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is like writing a book, but for one character only. It’s puppeteering with a figure made of words.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is where someone uses out of rp information within rp.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? *dodges*
*dodges again*
*dodges again, really fast*
*kills*
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): A piece of information/lore is changed, contradicted, or deleted
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character means you are roleplaying, out of character means you aren’t.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I’ve rped on a lot of different servers, ranging from anime based rps to roblox rps. (But maybe thats not something to be proud of)

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: “Myra Aspear” ( Margarita Lilirystar )
Appearance: Myra has a traditionally European appearance, with fair skin and stone gray eyes. She has a mesomorph body type, with a medium amount of muscular development on her arms and legs. Her hair is a burnt orange shade with slight waves in it that she wears freely down to her chest. Clothing wise, she often wears western/southern U.S attire, (Denim, leather) with hints of European elegance (corsets) in the daytime. At night, she usually wears black dresses, reds, and more sultry colors. Her overall demeanor usually shifts depending on what she's wearing or how she's feeling. She may be very poised and composed at a nice diner, or slouching and tired if she's ready to go home.
Personality: Myra is a down to Earth, no nonsense lady. She is never afraid to give her opinion on a matter, positive or negative. Myra is also not afraid to show how she is feeling emotionally. She’s especially competitive and fierce in fights, but takes time to try and be calculated before going into battle. She also has a somewhat motherly and warm side to her though, and she likes to be comforting to her friends. She also enjoys having fun and believes it is important for people to go out and try new things.
Biography:
Margarita Lilirystar was born in Lyuskoy to a family deeply rooted in the town's traditions. Her family believed that Arceus had a set plan for every human. They were strict, with a path of life already carved out for her within the snow and frost of the Lyuskoy region. However, from an early age Margarita had a strange thing within her, that told her something wasn’t right. At age 6, she cut up a skirt she had to run better, and was later forced to stay in her room for 3 days. At age 8, she was yelled at for being friendly with a rockruff as it was considered “dirty.” At age 9, her family had found a 15 year old boy and began having her eat dinner with him. For Margarita, this was one of the worst things her family imposed on her as she absolutely hated him.
Margarita had already begun to be tired of the life set out for her. Everything felt cold. Her family, the town she lived in, even the pokemon her family kept around that should’ve felt like friends were icy and emotionless. Another aspect of the family and their town was their belief in pokemon set for men and women, men getting mostly steel and rock types, while women got fairy and ice types. Margarita however, couldn’t find a connection with any of the pokemon around her. Not the frosmoth she was given at age 10, or the gardevoir her grandmother owned that would watch over her every move.
When she turned 17, she finally reached her breaking point when it was announced she would be wed. She knew what would happen if she accepted, but accepting it was the only choice laid out for her.
She had still loved her family, even if they had confined her her whole life. She still had fond memories of her mother reading her bedtime stories, and her father taking her around the snowy forests.
But she would have to leave all of this behind if she wanted to be free. For awhile, she had noticed a yearly mamoswine migration would occur late in the year, around the time it was now. So, each night she would listen out her window to hear if the mamoswine stampede was happening. It was on the final day before her wedding that she heard the heavy stomping of mamoswine, and she gathered her belongings quickly and exited through the window.
She was able to climb up on top of a mamoswine and rode with them through Lyuskoy. Margarita traveled across the region till she found a port, where she stole a boat and sailed into the sea, unsure of where she would go. The waves carried her across, but a storm one day hit and she was swept underneath.
Somehow, she managed to survive and awoke on the shore of a great and vast desert. Seeing as her boat was gone, she realized she had no choice but to continue her journey.
Margarita however realized she had no idea how to survive on her own, especially in an environment like the desert. (It turned out, she had landed in Alkir.) She walked across the sands, feeling like she might give up, and soon her body did, as she laid on the sands feeling hopeless. That was until she felt a small nudge at her side. It was a small, reptilian creature, unlike anything she had seen before. Soon, more of them came, but they all stood behind the one that originally came to her. It seemed to communicate and give commands to the rest of them, and soon, they brought her cactus fruit.
She was able to recover with the help of these pokemon, and they followed her all the way to a town. She felt a special bond to the one that first met her, which turned out to be the female of the pack. She found out they were called “salandit,” and the female salandit departed with its pack to join her.
Margarita would travel about, and settled in Lentimas town for some time as she loved the climate and colors of the mountainous land. She realized that it might be a good decision to change her identity, so she found a friend who gave her a new ID, passport, and a new hair color just to match who she was now. She and her Salandit had the common trait of getting bored fairly easily, so once again, Margarita, now named Myra, made another trip, this time, to Toro.

Flaws: Because of her nature after having been forced to remain dormant for so long, she can come off brash and blunt. She also has a habit of getting lost within things, mainly when it comes to partying. She is completely herself and tries not to think of what others think of her, which can sometimes make her seem socially unaware.
Ambitions: To be the warrior she dreamed herself to be, someone who only takes command from themself. She also is against the Order of 1000 Arms and believes they need to be dismantled. Lastly, she has a strong rejection of her past self, the only aspect of her she fabricates despite her normally honest attitude about things. Examples being her accent which she has forced down and her history which she will avoid talking about or will lie about.
Starter Pixelmon:Salandit (and preferably a female one)
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=471
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Myra kneeled down and wiped the girl’s eyes,
“Alright, don’t worry honey I’ll get them down, no need to cry!”
Myra patted the girls head and walked over to the tree calmly and tossed out her pokeball, her salandit emerging and making a small pose in the sunlight.
“Enough posing salandit, there’s a meowth stuck in that tree and I don’t really want to ruin my skirt.”
Her Salandit seemed to giggle as it dashed up the tree, climbing up to the branch where the Meowth was. Myra moved under the tree branch, and her Salandit gave the Meowth a light smack. It lost it’s grip on the branch and fell down into Myra’s arms.
“Well, I guess that’s one way to do it. Here honey, your cat’s back to normal altitude. Just make sure you teach it not to randomly climb up trees ok?”
The girl nodded and took her Meowth back cheerfully.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
“Well I just came from Unova, born and raised in Lentimas Town! It’s a lovely place, y'know, great pottery there. I only left because I got bored, it’s hard for me to stick to one place y’know? Which means I’ll probably leave this place too at some point if it’s not entertaining enough.”
Myra thought about where exactly she planned on going, as she really didn’t know anything about the region.
“My first stop here, well, might end up being the nearest bar. Nothing wrong with getting something to drink after arriving at a new place! Hope that doesn’t mess up your statistics or anything. Speaking of that, I’ll go find one right now, farewell!”
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Application

aaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”