Samael's Application.

Sestetz
MC name: Sestetz

Samael's Application.

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Sestetz
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to ^^)
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: Googling Pixelmon Serious RP

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is taking the role of a character and going through their shoes. It can also symbolize just playing the role of a character, as in taking the part of a villain in a story.
What is meta-gaming? Taking outside knowledge that your character shouldn’t have. Usually meta-gaming is used to give yourself an advantage you wouldn’t normally have.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Essentially saying ‘Uh no, I have a forcefield loser, lmao’ and not playing fair with someone else. Power gaming is not giving the other person an opportunity to react to what you did is very anti-rp.
What is retroactive continuity? A community that continues on a fictional piece of work I believe? Or adds upon it.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is what your actual character is currently saying and doing, ooc is the words from yourself and out of the roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, plenty of roleplaying experience.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Samael Fukuda.
Appearance: White/Black split hair, it's a little grown out- Enough that he has it tied in the back. Greyish Blue Eyes, with some light bags in them. He's typically garbed in a worn red coat with a white dress shirt and a tie. It also has yellow buttons on the sleeve. He's 5 feet and 9 inches tall, with a build that can tell you he gets around everywhere by walking.

Biography: From Unova, specifically from Driftveil city. He'd focused on his studies here, but typically tried reaching out to whoever he could. He liked his town a lot, and was especially fond of his older sister. His mother and very much his father... Not so much. He'd had a passion for Pokemon, and almost a mask- To become powerful enough to create the change he wanted. But he hadn't left as soon as he truly wanted. He trained, doing as much as he could to prime and ready himself with battle tactics and helpful facts. His studies had ended whenever he had felt he earned the right to start his journey after adventuring throughout all of Unova, all without a Pokemon on his side. He said his goodbye's to his sister, and left his small town to somewhere fresh.

Personality: He can be described as ‘eccentric’. He has a very open mind, and seems to be sympathetic towards anyone less fortunate than him. Besides this, he usually takes serious situations lightly. He views himself as very powerful, and he has always been compelled to advance himself. He tries acting non altruistic, but in truth he forces himself to smile and do things for others most of the time- Actually finding people that can't bother to do the simplest things themselves to be a pain.

Flaws: He doesn’t know too much about what the world is like outside of his home region, and he’s a little short sighted. Sometimes he can be very cold, not realizing how he sounds to others. He keeps a lot of himself secret to other people, mostly out of fear. He sometimes has a problem with over-analyzing things, this line of practical thinking can lead him to be un-compassionate without realizing it. He has a problem with putting others above himself, until he's proved his own worthiness to himself. He also can find it easy to give into gambling and spending too much money, especially whenever it came to claw machines...

Ambitions: He believes that the world needs a righteous leader to run it, or at least a champion that brings about actual change. He wants the power to achieve his goals, he just hopes he doesn’t sink too deep into the chills before he can achieve his own revenge.
Starter Pixelmon: Pawinard
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
Front Image Back Image
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Sam was looking over the side of the fenced railing, he looked to be recording any useful information he could find about the region and its creatures!… Even though he already had a Pokedex. “Ah…” was his reaction to the small girl running up behind him. “Hey, hey- No more tears. I’m going to help you with your problem.” He replies with a smile after studying her face. It didn’t take much evaluation to tell the child was telling the truth, he only hoped it wouldn’t happen again.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

He feels on edge, his first proper battle! It was thrilling, and like any young trainer- It had been what he had dreamed of for ages. He grips his Pixelball, hesitating… Before he throws out his starter. Any fears he had were extinguished as his partner made eye contact with him. He was ready, and there was no shot that he was going to lose his first fight.

Side Note: I am very excited to play some amazing Pokemon RP. I haven't done something like this since I RP'd on the Pokemon Showdown roleplaying section. Let me know if anyone needs any players for a GM or anything of the like if this gets accepted. If you read this, I hope you had a good day!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Samael's Application.

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”