Logisnake's Application

LogiSnake
MC name: LogiSnake

Logisnake's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Logisnake
Discord Username: Logisnake#1773
Where did you hear about us: I tried to join back in 2020 but ended up not joining, I first heard about it through Reddit after searching for Pixelmon Roleplay servers
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a senior in high school, I like to read webcomics, I like pokemon (Obviously) and I like thinking of stories, though I haven’t actually written one of them yet.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? It’s when you take on a persona and act as that persona while talking and interacting with other people’s characters.
What is meta-gaming? It’s when you use knowledge from sources not from the roleplay, Like looking at the dynamap and finding somebody in character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? It's when you do an action that disregards the rules or the consent of the other player, and you don't let them react. Something like, Character A tries to stab Character b, but Character B does three backflips and instantly kills Character A.
What is retroactive continuity? A retcon, it’s when you change something in a story like character B lost an arm but in the next movie, his arm is back.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC means In Character it’s when you roleplay and act as your character while OOC is Out Of Character, basically just you.
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes, I have played on a couple, mostly fantasy-style ones.
-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Gabriel Linton

Appearance: A man with messy black hair and a pale complexion, he has green eyes that are always in an annoyed or angry look. He wears a black long coat that has beige buttons, underneath it, he wears a white shirt with light grey stripes. He stands at average height and an extra half an inch with his pair of brown hiking boots that he wears, tucked into his boots are a pair of gray slacks. He has a straight posture and moves in a very self-confident demeanor, his hands are usually placed in his pants pockets and he takes his time while walking. He has an average physique leaning a bit more on the skinny side, while he does have a pale complexion he is in great health.

Personality: He’s very bold and full of himself, he cares not about what others think but only about what he thinks, he dislikes people that are too nice. The only thing he hates more in this world than overfriendly people are pokemon, he hates pokemon with a burning passion the only reason he has pokemon is for safety and so that he can have an excuse to fight other people’s pokemon. He calls people names and is not afraid to call somebody out in front of a crowd, he likes to gloat and loves to be praised. Even though he is normally not a nice person there are certain times when he actually cares, like when being told a dark secret or a traumatizing experience from the past, especially when it involves a pokemon causing harm. He’s pretty smart and isn’t afraid to lie or manipulate people if it helps whatever he’s doing.
Biography: Gabriel was born in a small town near the northern mountains of Avalon, as a child he was very mischievous and often ventured into a nearby forest to snag some berries off of bushes. One day he ventured into the forest at night time, thinking in his eight-year-old brain that maybe there might be something cool out there especially since it was a full moon, so he wandered. But he found nothing but the usual trees and pokemon, he decided to give up and climbed up a tree to snag some fruit, but when he reached to grab one a joltik jumped out of a hole in the tree and shocked him causing him to fall off of the tree. But he didn’t give up his quest to have fruit led him to climb up another tree only to be shocked, tackled, covered in the string, or almost getting poisoned. But he did manage to find a pokemon’s food stash in a tree covered in slashes. As he reached out to eat one a scyther popped out of a bush after coming back to its stash to have a late-night snack, and it saw someone messing with its food so it rushed at Gabriel. As Gabriel fled from the scyther he stepped or tripped on many pokemon that proceeded to either shock, hit, burn, or poison him. He finally managed to away from the scyther after falling into a ditch, as he laid there in immense amounts of pain, his hatred for pokemon began to spark. After the sun had risen a search party finally found him and he managed to make a full recovery but, that trauma changed his outlook and fueled his rage towards pokemon.

Flaws: His pride, his hatred for pokemon are his two major flaws and his suspicion of anyone nice to him.

Ambitions: To fight pokemon, and to also do it competitively.
Starter Pixelmon: Nidoran Male
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/NIQoVDf

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Gabriel looks the girl up and down, then he looks her dead in the eye and responds “No.” then he starts to walk away. The girl asks him again, he responds the same way, this goes on until Gabriel grows progressively more fed up. Finally he responds with “FINE! I’ll help you get your little mongrel!” he proceeds to march to the tree where the meowth is. He climbs up the tree and spots the meowth, he grabs it by the head and tosses it off the branch. “There, I got your stupid pixelmon.” he walks off in a huff mumbling about how pointless that was.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Gabriel thinks to himself, “Chump, did this guy with a rattata just call me a chump?” he looks at the trainer and feels his blood slowly start to boil. His, at first angry face transitions into a mischievous yet calm smile. “Yes let’s have a friendly competition.” As he looks at the trainer with the normal type rattata and pulls out his pixelball with a nidoran that can learn double kick. He quietly chuckles to himself with an almost scary-looking face, and gets ready for a battle, confident he can’t lose.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Logisnake's Application

Aaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”