Clayphish's Whitelist Application

Clayphish
MC name: Clayphish

Clayphish's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Clayphish
Discord Username: Clayphish#7446
Where did you hear about us: Google
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a long time pokemon fan, and it brings back a lot of nostalgia, even if I’ve never been into the competitive stuff. I enjoy DnD and similar roleplay games when I’m not working or doing college work, and I have a preference towards fairy and grass types and cute pokemon! I recently played Legends of Arceus, and thought I’d give pokemon roleplay a shot!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Taking on the persona of an imaginary character and going on various adventures or just interactions.

What is meta-gaming? Using out of character information for in character roleplay.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Pushing emotes or effects on other people, or otherwise being unrealistically powerful or perfect.

What is retroactive continuity? Adjusting, ignoring, or otherwise editing past events in a storyline.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is actions and knowledge or generally roleplay done while acting as your character. Out of character is the real you, the person and real world behind the screen.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I’ve been roleplaying, Dm’ing, and writing large amounts of dialogue since highschool.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Odette Dubois
Appearance: A young blonde Kalos woman with a blonde bob hair cut, and a particular sense of fashion about her. Odette has a pep in her step wherever she goes, observing the world through her light pair of glasses. She prefers pants to skirts, unless it’s a specific sort of style or she’s going out dancing, and heeled boots usually adorn her outfits to add a click to each footfall. Often she’ll collect charms and jewelry pieces on her journey, fashioning them to her outfit in some way, especially fond of the golds and silvers, depending on the outfit of the day. The scents she usually wears can vary depending on her outfit, but she tends to lean towards sweet smells that her pokemon tend to enjoy.

Personality: Odette, while scatterbrained and hyper at times, tends to be kind young woman with an appreciation for the smaller things in life. The way different regions present the same concepts in their own unique ways, or just how different berries look in the scenery. Her inspiration for fashion can be drawn from just about anything or anyone, from a good battle to the way a flower moves in the breeze. But overall, she’s one who truly believes in being good to people and pokemon alike. A good soul, with a lot of energy and a taste for finer things when she has the opportunity to enjoy them. She believes that if one isn’t having fun with life, then they’re doing it wrong.

Biography: Originally from the lands of Kalos, a land of beauty and thriving culture, Odette has always had a passion for fashion, and of course, pokemon. Having worked for several years under her parents at a pokemon salon, she reveled in the joys of being surrounded by beautiful, healthy pokemon. And to a lesser extent, well dressed people. However, in the land of Kalos, that seemed to be everyone’s passion.

While not outwardly rich, especially with so much competition, Odette worked rather low paying jobs with her Furfrou to help keep her inspired so, one day, she may take her talents out into the more distant lands to both explore, and find her place amongst the masses. Will her passion for fashion stay on course, or will her journeys take her entirely different directions?

Flaws: Odette can be a little scatter brained, and tends to have a lot of energy, making it hard to stay in one place long.

Ambitions: Discover new fashions and spa techniques in her explorations, and share what she can do to the world.

Starter Pixelmon: Shiny Furfrou
Le Coeur was born amongst a clutch of siblings who were bred to be partners for those who participate in Fufrou barbering competitions. Their white fur makes them ideal for dyes and easy trimming, paired with a usually kind personality good for standing long periods of time. However, Le Coeur was hatched with black fur, making for a rare pokemon, but ultimately useless for competition. Originally, Odette’s parents, who owned the pokemon salon with their pair of champion Furfrou’s who parented these pups, planned to sell the black Furfrou to collectors. However, Odette quickly fell in love with the challenging ball of fluff, and begged her parents to let her keep it. Reluctantly, and because she agreed to help work around the shop to make up for the money they wouldn’t get off the shiny pokemon, they allowed her to keep it. The two have been steadfast friends ever since that day, and lifelong partners.

Flaws: Odette can be a little scatter brained, and tends to have a lot of energy, making it hard to stay in one place long.

Ambitions: Discover new fashions and spa techniques in her explorations, and share what she can do to the world.

Starter Pixelmon: Shiny Furfrou
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://prnt.sc/AXUW-lUyUhcY

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Odette is taken off guard by the little girl who’s suddenly appeared at her side. She blinks in surprise, then looks up to the tree and meowth in question. “I- oh goodness, I see that. Well no more tears! Let’s see what Le Coeur and I can do about this little mess.~”

With a confident stride, Odette approaches the tree and looks up towards the high up pokemon … She has no idea what to do about this, but there’s a child staring at her now so there’s no turning back. The black Furfrou near her sits down and watches her with mild amusement, knowing neither of them could fly or even climb trees. After a short staring contest with the tree, Odette makes her move! The well dressed woman, who luckily isn’t wearing a skirt today, grabs the branches of the tree and shambles her way up. It’s a long, clumsy, and honestly embarrassing attempt to ‘rescue’ the meowth. Assuming this cat has any sense of time, it would likely get bored and climb down itself before she could even get to it.

Now, the small group of faced with a new problem to overcome; Odette is stuck in a tree.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
“Oh! Of course!” Odette replies cheerfully as she takes the clipboard, eager to make good impressions while taking her first steps into Toro region. It takes a few moments of trying to collect all her racing thoughts and trying to get them all organized enough for a real answer, but soon she starts to write words on the paper.

‘My name is Odette Dubois, and I am a native of the beautiful land of Kalos! I’ve traveled to Toro to explore it’s vast cultures, cities, and wilds to find inspiration for new fashions and spa treatments for people and pokemon alike. I’m also an aspiring fashionista, touring the world for new clothing styles and accessories to add to my ever growing collections of inspirations!’

Odette pauses at the ‘where she plans to go’ part of the questionnaire. She bites her lip momentarily, then seems to get an idea after a long, curious pause. ‘I will go wherever my heart leads me!’
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Clayphish's Whitelist Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”