BrakingFiziks' Application

BrakingFiziks
MC name: BrakingFiziks

BrakingFiziks' Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: BrakingFiziks
Discord Username: NetflixOriginal#3454
Where did you hear about us: From my friend, JudgedKitty.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm really just a guy that likes to draw, play video games, and be as friendly as he can with the new people he meets.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is where your in a world and get to act like the character you create. It's also when you get into depth with your character and immerse yourself in the environment and the world that was placed in front of you.

What is meta-gaming? Taking outer detail from the real world and putting it into character. For example, let's say my character hasn't learned a new language but I know it irl, yet I use that language as the character that hasn't learned it.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is basically when a player takes their character and makes their character better than everyone else's in some way shape or form, whilst taking control over another persons character to make them weaker for their advantage. A good example is if I'm starting to beat someone in a fight, and then they suddenly rp pull out some sword that's super overpowered to defeat me, just cause they're losing, and then state something like *BrakingFizisk gives up, and let's 'so and so' defeat him* something like that.

What is retroactive continuity? Pretty sure retroactive continuity is basically when you have events that have already taken place, but you want to alter the way that event happens with some minor changes. Leading to the same outcome, but with a different beginning.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC means you're speaking as your character, and OOC is talking out of character as yourself to others.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance). Yes, indeed I do.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Blizzard Storm
Appearance: Blizzard is a 5'10 tall trainer, with brown hair that has a ponytail finish. He has bright brown/hazel eyes with a rather young and charming look to him. He has a slight tan, making his skin have a nice warm glow to it. He also has a piercing on his left ear, given to him by his father. He has a mesomorphic body build, showing that he's athletic and active.

Personality: He's a fun and loving guy that cares, maybe a bit too much, about people and Pokémon. He's always the type to be by your side when you need him the most. He's very friendly, but does sometimes tend to be a bit shy around people he first meets. He's super adventurous and loves going outdoors to explore new lands, much like his parents. He's rather courageous and tends to always take the first step into danger for others safety. He's also rather silly and playful, showing that he loves to have a good time.

Biography: Blizzard was born up close to the mountains of Unova during a blizzard. His parents not being very creative, yet loving the rush of a blizzard showing up, they chose to name him Blizzard (Storm was already the family last name). Blizzard's grandfather wasn't so creative either, naming his son "Snow", thus Blizzards dad is known as Snow Storm. Blizzard's mother was more fortunate however, being named Elizabeth. As a child his parents moved to Kalos to be around the wonderful sights and to explore new lands, seeing as they love to venture often. At Kalos, Blizzard got his first sibling there, she was a young orphan his parents adopted. Her name is Ireansqual, a very unique one indeed. As a child, Blizzard always dreamed of getting his very first Pokémon! With so many choices, he decides to settle with Chimchar, being drawn to the fun and silly nature of the monkey, also the cool flames. His mother and father care for him and his sister a lot, always showing them love and supporting every one of their dreams! A dream Blizzard's had, was becoming a photographer. He absolutely loves taking pictures of Pokémon, and the scenery surrounding them. Now that he's and adult, free to do as he pleases, he decides to leave his parents and little sister behind to venture out and do what he loves most!

Flaws: Like all people, Blizzard isn't perfect. Do to his silly and fun nature, sometimes he does tend to do the wrong things at the wrong time. He's also rather clumsy at times, making it so that he'll mess up every now and then. He also tends to get a little sea sick if a boat is rocked a bit too hard.

Ambitions: His ambition is to get as many Pokémon as he can, and to settle down at some point. He wants to own his own photography business, and have at least two kids that can continue the family business with him. All he really wants is to make his parents and little sister proud.

Starter Pixelmon: Chimchar
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Looking at the tree, Blizzard quickly, but gently, takes the girls hand and walks to the tree with her. "Alright, stay right here and I'll get your Meowth back in no time!" he says as he gives her a soft smile, letting go of her hand and facing the tree. She replies, eyes still glistening from the tears "Thank you so much sir!" Blizzard nods, taking his first steps towards the tree, as he starts to climb up it, seeming to do it almost perfectly till he makes a small slip up. "WOAH-!" almost falling, he takes a second to pause, thinking about his next move carefully. "I'm okay, I got this-" he'd whisper quietly to himself, as he finally gets to the Meowth. "Hey there bud, your owner down there wants you back.." looking at the mouth with a gentle smile, seeming very welcoming, he'd have his arms open for it. "..let's get you back to her, shall we?" hesitant at first, the Meowth seems to calm down and trust Blizzard, as he takes it into his arms and makes his decent down the tree, carefully. "One Meowth for the young girl!" He'd hand over the girl's Meowth, smiling ear to ear, feeling successful. "My Meowth! Thank you so much sir!!" she'd happily walk away, very thankful.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

With a slight chuckle, Blizzard grabs his Pixelball, holding his most closest companion. "Nice try pal, but you made a big mistake calling this trainer a chump!" Holding out his Pixelball, he'd proudly say "Alright, let's show these guys what we're all about! Chimchar, let's bring the heat!" tossing his Pixelball in front of him, Chimchar emerges from it with a tiny smirk and a confident gleam to his eyes. "Chimchar!" he'd shout out confidently, ready for the battle ahead. "You make the first move, after all I wanna give you a chance!" Blizzard would confidently, yet playfully say. With no hesitation, the trainer, slightly annoyed, would make his first move. "Rattata! Hit em with a headbutt!" Swiftly making it's way towards Chimchar, Bllizzard quickly shouts, "You know what to do Chim! Counter with a scratch!" Making a quick move, Chimchar scratches at the Ratatta, sending it back into a panic. "Ra-Rattata!" the trainer quickly blurts out to his paniced Rattata, "Rattata, defend!" seeming to feel a bit bad for the Rattata, Blizzard looks at his Chimchar, giving it a wink, as if to signal something. "Chim Chimchar!" winking back at Blizzard, with a grin and a thumbs up, the Chimchar seems to start holding back punches. "Chimchar, let's hit em with a second scratch!" Blizzard would yell out to Chimchar. Swiftly moving towards the Rattata, Chimchar makes a steady blow, not really putting much effort into it but somehow still knocking out the Rattata. "Ch-Chim?-" Completely confused, Chimchar looks back at Blizzard who is honestly shocked and confused at what happened. "NOOOO! MY RATTATA!!" The trainer shouts as he would quickly hold his Rattata in his arms, pulling it close to him. "It's alright, we'll get you to a PixelCenter..." feeling sorta bad, Blizzard calls back his Chimchar. "Nice work Chim, climb up on my shoulder bud." He'd say, holding out his arm to his Chimchar. The Chimchar happily gets on his shoulder, as Blizzard would pat his head. Looking back at the trainer, feeling sorry, Blizzard would hand him a revive for his Rattata. "Here you go, it was fun battling! Thanks for the good time." The trainer is a bit confused by this, but accepts regardless. "Thank you.. it was a decent battle, but I'm gonna work extra hard with my Rattata to make him the very best!" Blizzard would give a smile and a nod to the trainer, getting a nod back from him as they both part ways.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: BrakingFiziks' Application

Aaaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”