Spooky's Application

Spooky
MC name: Faycrafter

Spooky's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Faycrafter

Discord Username: Spooky#6843

Where did you hear about us: I was minding my own bussiness on google and came across this server, it seemed fun so i went ahead and started.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am an Europian boy, I like to play alot of games, including Minecraft.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is an imaginary world where you can play as anyone you want, you do things the character would do if they were real, and you all do it with the chat.

What is meta-gaming?
Meta gaming is using real life information that the character you play as doesnt know.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Making your character hit every attack it uses, or making it immortal. Example: Alex would try to hit Steve, *dodges*, Alex would try to hit him again, *dodges* Steve would hit alex 10 times without fail

What is retroactive continuity?
When a detail gets added, gets ignored or gets changed later on in a book, movie or something else. Its mostly used to fix things that shouldnt be there, or to remove part of the story people do not like.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC means you are roleplaying like the character, doing stuff they would, OOC means you (in real life) saying something like GTG or AFK, etc.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Yes, i have played on Roleplay servers before, and it was a good experience.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Faline
Appearance: A young and mostly normal girl with a short striped shirt in the colors blue and green that she wears alot of the time. She has small brown shorts that are barely noticeable, but if its cold outside she goes for normal sized pants. Her brown shoes are made of good and durable leather, so she isnt afraid to go anywhere with them. She also has short brown messy hair and Beautiful blue eyes, that shine in the moonlight. Her blushy cheeks is the reason why lots of people call her a cutie, they are cute and adorable!

Personality: She is a cheerful and kind person, she likes to be around people, and is always in for adventure. She might get a bit stubborn at times but is always there for others. She's also a bit quiet and shy when around people she does not know very well. But when you get to know her she will be fun to hang around with. She can also get a bit too excited at times, she will then run around not knowing what is around her.

Biography: A young person originally from the Sinnoh region, after her father died due to unknown reasons after she was born, and her mother died in a car crash, she came to the Toro region to catch Pixelmon and become a strong Pixelmon trainer. Shes not into loving and romance, but she likes to have friends. She also likes to help out people that are in trouble. She has a strong relation with her Mudkip, as they are both really good friends. Being the cheerful person they are they often make mistakes, such as not listening to somebody, tripping over, etc.

Flaws: does not like being mocked, and has apiphobia (fear of bees)

Ambitions: she wants to become a strong Pixelmon trainer.

Starter Pixelmon: Mudkip

Skin: (i couldnt make this any bigger, sorry.)

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
*Faline noticed the girl crying* `Do not worry little girl, ill get your Meowth out of the tree. ` * Faline would climb the tree and reach for the meowth* `There you are, Meowth! Lets go back to your partner, shall we? ` * She'd climb out of the tree and give the child her Meowth back* `I have your Meowth.` *The little kid would stop crying and hug her Meowth* `Thank you so much!!`

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
`Oh! i came from the Sinnoh region, i came here because i want to start my Pixelmon adventure! I heard this region has many Pixelmon that i havent seen before. ` The woman would kindly ask:`And where are you planning to go?` I would answer:`Im going to the nearest village, of course!` Then the lady nodded and said:`Alright, thanks for the information, ill be going now.`
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Spooky's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”