_____Shi_____´s whitelist application

Shi
MC name: _____Shi_____

_____Shi_____´s whitelist application

Player Questions:

Discord Username: Shi #8107

Minecraft Username: _____Shi_____ (5 _ in front and in the back)

Where did you her about us: I googled online for a Minecraft Pixelmon Rp server and found someone mentioning Toro in an online forum. I looked it up, and it was mossprophet who answered on the side Reddit.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am Annalena (in short, Lena) from Germany. I'm an animal loving woman, which loves to play Minecraft and role-play (directly Minecraft role-play, as well as Dungeons and Dragons). At the moment I'm a student that tries to get her final secondary-school examination, and after that I am going to university.

Role-play Questions

What is role-playing?
Role-playing is the ability and skill to create an immersive, imaginary world in your head, in which you create characters and play as the character. Only doing things the character would do, thinking about those things, and just using information your character has. Trying to show others this imaginary world and how different things look, feel or are through your texts.

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming is when you use OOC information, so information you in real life have, but your character doesn't have or shouldn't know.

What is power-gaming/ god-modding?
Power gaming is when you set a certain result in a RP situation, so your partner cant react and the result is defined no matter what he does. This goes for RP situations around him as well as situations that affect his character. Like when somebody writes: "hits your character", it should rather be: "tries to hit your character".

What is retroactive continuity?
When you change a past that already happened/ was already described by you afterwards. Mostly it is used to eliminate faults or problems, but it shouldn't be done too often.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character(Ooc)?
In character is my character, so what she thinks, how she would react and everything, while Ooc is out of character, so my real life self. Or better said, things that don't belong to the RP or are just after questions when you don't understand a situation because of like a lack of information.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server?
Yes, at least 3 years of experience on German medieval Minecraft RP servers and Dungeons and Dragons.

General Character Questions:

Appearance: Laia is a normal built girl with brown hair that shimmers golden in the sun. Normally, she wears her long hair in a ponytail, so that they don't flatter around too much. She has light blue eyes with green splatters in it, which lets it look like cyan. Her red woodcutter shirt is very warm and durable, as well as her working pants and shoes, which are ideal for cities and the wild. Therefore, she likes to wear her shirt sleeves up for temperature measures.

Personality: She is a curious girl who loves to adventure and loves Pokémon, especially the ones that look like dogs. But she is still well aware that Pokémon and people can be a threat, ass well that venturing into the wild comes at a risk and needs a lot of preparation. Laia is also challenged by the thoughts of Pokémon battles. They are necessary to become stronger and to grow, the stronger you are, the more you can safely do, but on the other hand people like to extend that to a point where they just hurt others for their own benefit. So she rather become strong to stop such people and to eventually safe others. The trainer enjoys this ethical discussions, but still will do what she holds for necessary.

Biography: Laia grew up in the Schieferwald. Her family wood cutters since decades always cared for her, and tried
their best to teach her their knowledge and cooperation with Pokémon. But sadly the young girl just wasn't cut out for it, she got a Machop which should have helped her carry logs. Instead, it endet in a disaster in which Laia just completely confused it and all the logs were broken. They took the Pokémon away and the family was not sure, if Laia could ever join the business. To soothe her pain, the young girl always ran to a cave in the forest, in which she loved to play with Ayato.

One part of the cave was always so calmly quit. Weird Pokémon hanging upside down on the ceiling, most likely sleeping. The young girl loved watching them, like nothing in the world could ever bother them. But she only ever stayed till sun down, because Laia was scared of the dark. So much that, at one point, she always completely closed the curtains of her window. She imagined that something was outside her window, but every time she looked, it was just a branch tapping against her window in the wind.

Once a hot summer night, she left her window open. Fearing of what could enter, but which was worse? The imaginary monster or the real heat that was roaming in her room? So she kept it open and thanks to it cooling her room down, she could finally fall asleep. But then she was woken up, in the middle of the night. Sleepy, not really awake, she looked into the room, not seeing anything, pitch black. Giving out a sigh she thought about how it's not ok for her, a now 15-year-old to be scared of nothing but thin air and imagination. So she went back to sleep, realizing that something warm laid beside her. Almost getting a hearth attack from the something, the something just looked curious to her, with yellow eyes breaking the dark.

As it turned out her imaginary monster was very real, but not really a monster but a Noibat. To be exact, one of the Noibats she liked to look up to, to calm herself down and as it seemed, the Noibat liked to do the same. Over the time they became partners and Noibat helped her a lot, growing from fearing the dark, to loving it. Because the Pokémon was most active at night and thanks to its ability to see in the dark on top of its top-notch hearing, even Laia could in some way now see in the dark. Not being cut out as a wood cutter with a Noibat, which couldn't carry logs, she decided to travel to Toro with her friend Ayato. After all, who wouldn't be thrilled for a new region full of exiting Pokémon and escaping more family related problems?

Flaws: Not a native speaker, she sometimes tries to describe around a word she can't find or has to ask the meaning of some phrases. She's sometimes just too much, too loud, to quit, too careful, not careful enough, too discussing, too confused, too clumsy, too lucky and so on. Being a night owl, she is awake at ungodly hours and just isn't cut out for conventional hours, expect if she was up for a very long time.

Ambitions: Laia loves venturing and because of this she also wants to be strong. Roaming through the wilderness can be dangerous, but not if you are strong. You can save others if you are strong and furthermore she wants to find hidden treasures and secrets in the wilderness. She wants to have a good time with her Pokémon and dreams of having a team full of Pokémon she loves and which love her back. Who knows what kind of other goals she might pick up on her adventure?

Starter Pixelmon: A modest Noibat

Skin: Image

Open Response Questions:

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. "Please!" She cries out to you, "You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!" She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Laia first looking surprised, after finishing plugging the ears of her Noibat in the loud city, goes down into a squat. Smiling at the girl, she says, "Don't worry, we can help! Do you have a berry or other food with you, your Meowth likes to eat? Ah before I forget it,", Laia stretches her arm greeting to the little girl. "My name is Laia, nice to meet you. May I ask how your Meowth endet up in the tree and where your parents are?".

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. "Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons, of course." she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Hello, nice to meet you too. First of all I didn't came alone here, for statistical reasons", she winks "second of all, from which department are you again?", Laia says smiling. "It would be a delight to know for which kind of statistics this information is used for. Do you have a particular place you recommend for going there when it is in the questions?". Laia giggles shortly, "I'm just messing with you, you never know which kind of person is roaming the streets".
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: _____Shi_____´s whitelist application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”