LordNoob
MC name: Ayato_Baal

Ayato_Baal's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Ayato_Baal
Discord Username: Chris | LordNoob#9729
Where did you hear about us: just googled an Rp Pixelmon Server
Tell us a little about yourself:
Heya, I'm Chris from Germany! Atm i'm studying mechanical engineering and in my free time I enjoy Rp'ing and playing Dungeons and Dragons and Pokémon a lot.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? - Theater of Mind. Your Mind and Mindset is going to merge with your Rp char, and you react like the Char would do in the specific situation.
What is meta-gaming? - Using OOC Information in Rp. Information the Char couldn't know atm. For example, greeting a stranger, you never see before with his Name.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? - Acting for the Chars of other Players. For Example, *slaps him* better: *tries to slaps him*, so the other Char can react on it
What is retroactive continuity? - it's something that is allowed, but everyone tries to mainly avoid doing that. It's changing the past of some events without changing the outcome of the event. For example, Person A gives B the valentine some red Roses, but later we did decide to change the color to blue, because Person B is colorblind.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? - it's all about the knowledge. What does the Char know (ic) and what do I know as the player of the Char (ooc). For Example, when I tell my friend that my char likes Roses, this is Ooc knowledge.
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? - yes a lot of German medieval Servers, and we do play D&D

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Ayato Baal
Appearance:
Ayato is a pretty young looking handsome man with brown / dark brown half long hair.
He often braids this hair together because in a chase or a battle, flying hair is disturbing.
If Ayato sees something of interest, his eyes are glowing in a green, blue flair.
He wears a black top with a blue stripe on it. As well as one glove and one wristband. Besides this, he always has his backpack on the man because he hates it not to be prepared.

Personality:
Ayato is a straight forward, honest person, which hates to lie and when he got lied on. He loves Pokémon and the world around them and tries to protect the ones who can't protect them self, even if this means he needs to train a lot. Even if things are getting hot and dangerous, his calm and determined mindset helped him a lot, to wiggle his way out. He hates if someone does harm his friends, and friends are his long time Pokémon partners and other humans, which crosses his way all the time over the years. Over all, he is a very open-minded and friendly person who like to enjoy the life.

Biography:
Once upon a time, there was a little village in the Schiefernwald.
Ayato grew up in a happy little moderated Family with a handful of friends near him. One of them was Laia the neighbor's kid.
Once wonderful but foggy morning, little Ayato went with Laia deeper in the woods. There was an old ruin deep inside, their little secret place where they did played a lot of imaginary adventure games. But suddenly a loud, sad growl went throw the forest. The two little naive adventures looked at each other, their ayes shining bright from the pure will of helping. So they decided to run deeper into it.
The Fog starts to get more dense as they go deeper inside. After a while they found a little cave. Both young adventures decides to take a look into it, as suddenly they got startled by three Zubat's flying out of the cave.
After a breve moment to calm down, they decided to go back into it again. They found a little whining Dreepy inside it. Scratches and dirt covers his skin and his shivering yellow ayes are focusing Ayato.
"Dreeepyyyyy" comes whining from it.
Slowly, the little boy goes to him and tries to feed him a sinelberry. His hand is shivering too. It took a little while, but finally the Dreepy starts to eat it. Ayato spend the rest of his day with the Dreepy and tries to recover it.
The next days, Ayato visited the little Pokémon again and again. Slowly both of them got friends, till today.

One beautiful sunny day, he decided to travel to Toro with his friend Laia, because both of them wanted to see the world outside their little Village. And what better opportunity could come, than a big adventure to grow together with your Pokémon and friends?

Flaws:
- he is not a native speaker, so he often struggles with the right spelling or stutter / mumble sometimes when searching for the right words
- he gets excited and pretty fast fascinated if he sees something that hooked him up and interests him
- often chews on his lower lip
Ambitions:
- he wants to explore the world of pokemon with his old time firend Laia ([played by Shi]) and wants to protect here and all of his friends. So if needed he net to get stronger!
- he likes Pokemon and tries to research them

Starter Pixelmon: Dreepy [Jolly Nature]
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Ayato takes a look-up the tree and sights quietly. "Typical Meowths!" a warm smile appears on his face, and he nods to the girl. "I can try to help him". Slowly he goes to the tree and tries to climb onto it. Slowly and steady, step by step, without looking down. His aim just an arm length in front of him. As he is at the right high, he tries to raise his arm to rescue the Meowth

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Ayato Ayes begins to shine bright. A smirk goes over his moth, and he fingers to his Pixelballs.
"Looks like a battle?! I'm totally into it! Let's go Dreepy let's have fun!"
Ayato throws the little ball in front of him and his old friend Dreepy jumps out of it.

Btw I apologize for my bad English :?
Want to practice with this server a bit.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Ayato_Baal's Whitelist Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”